Muppets Auditions Sept 2005+

Pepe the prawn

Reaction score
info

Hi, I'm new here in the forum but I'm a muppet's lover since I was a kid...I'm from Italy...I would like to have informations about Toronto's audition...like time, venue...and everything I need to know...
thak you very much
:rolleyes:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Pepe the prawn said:
Hi, I'm new here in the forum but I'm a muppet's lover since I was a kid...I'm from Italy...I would like to have informations about Toronto's audition...like time, venue...and everything I need to know...
thak you very much
Please see the first post in this thread to gather all the information you will need. :smile:

Trekkie Monster

Reaction score
I've just heard from a very reliable source that the auditions are looking for understudies for a live muppet tour.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sorry to muffin the thread, but...

KEVIN I'M SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!! I see all the puppets on the table back in your pic with Fozzie, and I want to hoooold them!!! That's so great Foz, I'm happy for you!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Trekkie Monster said:
I've just heard from a very reliable source that the auditions are looking for understudies for a live muppet tour.
Anything is possible...

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Well last we heard, next week Nov. 7 is the last audition in Toronto. I hope all goes well for those attending and we get some great reports from those who attend! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes! Best wishes, folks!

If I had the money left, I'd head on up there for a second round, I would. I haven't heard anything further about the "puppeteer's dinner" like we had in California, though.

wes

Reaction score
I'm going, and already booked. :smile:
Keep your fingers cross for me I want this job so Bad!
Is any of Our friend here On the forum going Maybe we can meet up:excited:
Drop me a Line!

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
I tought that I wasn't going but it seems that I might make it anyway. I'll be glad to finally meet some familiar screenames from here.

Can anyone from Canada tell me how's the weather there now? Since I'm coming from down under-Puerto Rico, and not used to cold at all, Expedia's weather info is not enough for me.