Muppets at WDW

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does anyone know if any new muppets merchandise is available at the disney parks?

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I've been wondering that myself. I hope so, since I'll be spending a whole week at Disneyworld in early May.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
my sister lives down there ans works in the area(sea world) from what she says merch wise there isnt to much, the Vynilmation popcorn Kermit and a few shirts but plush and collectible wise nothing new

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
my sister lives down there ans works in the area(sea world) from what she says merch wise there isnt to much, the Vynilmation popcorn Kermit and a few shirts but plush and collectible wise nothing new
Do they have any new mugs or hats?

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll be releasing new WDW Exclusive Muppet merchandise in early May:smile:(or April, so Casey can get it too).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I was just in WDW less than a month ago.
Nothing new that we haven't seen before, but there are a lot of Disney Parks exclusives, so when you're there, make sure you stock up on all Muppet goodies. Don't spend money on things you can get here, like TMS DVDs, etc.

When you go, get the Disney Parks Muppet figures. They're really great! Probably the best figures we've ever gotten from Disney.

If you have any individual questions, ask me here. I remember all the merch I saw. (It really wasn't that much)

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm most definitely buying the Muppet Star Wars Action Figures. I really want that Uncle Deadly!!! :smile:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I was just in WDW less than a month ago.
Nothing new that we haven't seen before, but there are a lot of Disney Parks exclusives, so when you're there, make sure you stock up on all Muppet goodies. Don't spend money on things you can get here, like TMS DVDs, etc.

When you go, get the Disney Parks Muppet figures. They're really great! Probably the best figures we've ever gotten from Disney.

If you have any individual questions, ask me here. I remember all the merch I saw. (It really wasn't that much)
Did they have any mugs or hats?