Muppets at the Smithsonian

mrhogg

Reaction score
Can't there be two? Seems like the discussion about the Henson exhibit would be quite different in the "Henson Fan" area than it would in the "Puppeteer" section of the forum.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Can't there be two? Seems like the discussion about the Henson exhibit would be quite different in the "Henson Fan" area than it would in the "Puppeteer" section of the forum.
It could be, but then again, we're all Muppet fans here and a lot of us have similar views and tastes.

mrhogg

Reaction score
We may all be Muppet fans, but if I'm going to chat about the Smithsonian exhibition, it's going to have a different feel, as a person who makes puppets, than it would if I were a fan.

Similarly, you'd imagine a different conversation between mechanics and people who simply drive a car.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Similarly, you'd imagine a different conversation between mechanics and people who simply drive a car.
Not really, because even people who merely drive a car would need to know the mechanics in case something goes wrong with the car.

grouchman

Reaction score
so elaborating on my previous question: did any of you lucky people see anyone using a video camera or non-flash still camera unmolested?

i understand why they'd not want flash pictures, but don't want to drive up there and find out i could have taken the mini-dv and used available light.