Muppets Album Autographed by Muppets and Jim Henson

Blueroan04

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Just discovered this forum and thought this would be a good place to start.

I have a lovely Muppets collector's item for sale...it's the original Muppets vinyl soundtrack fully autographed by all the Muppets and Jim Henson.

It was donated by ATV and was won by my father at an auction. We have the original letter from ATV, verifying the autographs etc., and also the auction information.

The album is unplayed and in mint condition.

I wondered if anybody would be interested on here before I put the item for sale on e-bay.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hi Blueroan04-

I would definitely be interested in learning more. Do you have images that you can email? What sort of price did you have in mind?

Please feel free to reply, or send me a private message!

Thanks!!

Travis

Blueroan04

Reaction score
Hi

To give you a bit more information, the letter from ATV Network is dated 17th August 1977...the network donated the signed album to the local Rugby Club in Bolton, Lancashire, where we lived at the time. The Rugby Club auctioned it at their Autumn Fayre and my Dad was lucky enough to win it at the auction.

I remember my Dad getting it (I was 8 at the time)....The Muppets were really big at that time and we watched the show every Sunday!

The album is in an open-out sleeve....the signatures on it are:

Jim Henson, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Dr Teeth, Sweetums, Sam the Eagle, Animal, Richard Hunt, Floyd, Uncle Deadley, Crazy Harry, Rowlf, Robin, Jerry Nelson, Scooter, Grandpa Wayne, Hilda.

I will take some photos of it tomorrow so you can see it.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I have one of these, and there was one on eBay last year too. I wonder if they donated more than one?!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I too would be VERY interested in this if the price is write. Do keep us posted! :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'd be interested as well. Pictures of it would be great.

Blueroan04

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've taken some pics but am having trouble uploading them onto here...I've got em on my Facebook profile so I can get the URL but it's not working..can anyone give me any guidance as to how to get em on x