"Muppets Ahoy!" Stage Show on Disney Cruise Line?

Jonathan

Reaction score
When Did This Happen?!
I Stumbled onto THIS link today
and I was like, What the Heck!
Does anyone have more information?

Muppets Ahoy

Jonathan

Reaction score
More Information

I Just Fond this..

Kermit the Frog and his Muppet gang are joining an exclusive lineup of new entertainment onboard special sailings for the 10 and 11 night Southern Caribbean cruises.
The September sailings on the Disney Wonder® will feature a host of new offerings in addition to the Broadway-style Disney shows, exciting deck parties and other entertainment that’s fun for the entire family.
New entertainment includes:

Muppets Ahoy!
Kermit, Miss Piggy and other Muppet favorites present a hilarious new stage show created exclusively for Disney Cruise Line®.

Mouse 2 0
Decks 9 and 10 come alive for a Beach Party on the Ocean.

On the Nose Game Show
An original game show where the winners are the one’s closest to the right answer.

Disney – The Art of the Story
See how Disney magic and storytelling come together using music, dance, sound and more.

Cooking Demonstrations, Wine Seminars
Join the manager of Napa Rose Restaurant at Disneyland® Resort for culinary events. (11-night cruise only)

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Yeah, this was announced a week or two ago. I reported it last week on my new "Muppet Minute" segment that I started for the "Mouse Guest Weekly" podcast.

Wish I could go... a Disney cruise AND a Muppet show of sorts?? Sounds awesome!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

Yooo Hoo! sounds awsome. I may be taking a Disney Cruise here next May/June/July (2006) lol one of thos moths! :smile: So glad there will be havin Kermit and the Muppets! this MADE my day! :big_grin:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
btw will these be the Muppet Puppets or Walk Arounds like in the Disney parks!?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Pretty sure these'll be Muppet puppets. You'll get to see the newbies first-hand! Pun intended.

So......I guess it's time to beek a Disney cruise eh? Hee-hee.
:smile:

Hey Mickey Muppet, please be sure to tell us what you think of their performance/voices? Lucky dude.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Pretty sure these'll be Muppet puppets. You'll get to see the newbies first-hand! Pun intended.

So......I guess it's time to beek a Disney cruise eh? Hee-hee.
:smile:

Hey Mickey Muppet, please be sure to tell us what you think of their performance/voices? Lucky dude.
the newbies?! u mean these will be the people that auditioned (like myself) from NYC and LA? yeah i WILL let you know how they sound, but May and the other months are still ALMOST a year away! lol

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did you mean 2007 Mickey? It would be rather difficult to go in May 2006...

zns

Reaction score
:smile: Sounds like fun. It's nice to know that Disney is still trying to do more things with the Muppets. Hopefully they'll do even more projects with them in the near future.:wink: