• The Muppets 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Share your title below.)

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I like the title. I wasn't against "The Muppets... Again," but this is certainly better.

cjd874

Reaction score
You know it actually is very fitting for a few reasons:
  1. It fits in with Constantine's 'most wanted' status.
  2. It fits with the other plot line of the Muppets being the 'most wanted' variety act in the world, hence the world tour.
  3. It works for us, because info about the movie is the 'most wanted' thing around the MC parts.
Whomever created the title knew what was doing down.
Yes! This is a better title than "Muppets...Again." I do admit that I liked the slight tongue-in-cheek irreverence that came with the first title. But "Muppets Most Wanted" is an improvement nonetheless due to the interpretations that JimandFrank mentioned.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I like that the title is a more original one, more in the vain of titles The Great Muppet Caper and The Muppets Take Manhattan and less "trying-to-sound-'postmodern'" or something :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
My vote goes to "Other (Share Your Title Below)" as I think THAT would be a great movie title!! Or maybe "Other (Share Your Muppet Below)"

But maybe they'll save that for the title of the next one - and if they get Cher to star in it they can call it "Other (Cher Your Muppet Below)"

muppetlover123

Reaction score
WALT DISNEY STUDIOS
The Muppets will be returning to the big screen in spring 2014 with Muppets Most Wanted. Complete with new characters and incredible guest stars, the Muppets embark on a grand world tour only to find themselves wrapped up in an international crime caper. Film-related products for this evergreen franchise will be unveiled in late 2013 and into 2014 across all segments and at major retailers.

Read more: StitchKingdom.com -

StitchKingdom.com - The #1 unofficial source for news on Disney