MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think with the percentage buy-out the event would be good for raising public awareness of the JHC and the Muppets quality of entertainment during this time so the people in the fandom world won't be put-off by the news, disturbing as it seems, which may still hold hope for our desires of the JHC, and could be beneficial.

Who knows, maybe Valentine has something wonderful up his sleeve, considering he (hopefully) has any sense.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear

Who knows, maybe Valentine has something wonderful up his sleeve, considering he (hopefully) has any sense.
Oh if this one in a million miracle happens, I think we'll all shut up. But for now it has stall tactic weasaly red herring all over it(on the part of EM.TV I mean) But I mean if he does have something wonderful up his sleave...well then, that truly would be a new year miracle...which we need now.

Btw, if somehow a Muppetfest *does* happen(and at this point I would fly to Tunisia to go, seriously) to me it wont matter whose pulling the financial strings, as stated a Muppetfest I think is my #1 or #2 wish for JHC next year.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Besides new and cool products on tv, theater, and shelves, MF2 would be the tops!!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Besides new and cool products on tv, theater, and shelves, MF2 would be the tops!!
Indeed. A Muppetfest 2003 would hands down make 2003 alone such a great year...I believe a Muppetfest would:

*Take place in New York

*Hopefully feature a lot of Sesame performers and Muppets

*Have some sort of thign for Fraggle Rock, even if it is just a few Fraggle related puppets

*Unlike the first Muppetfest, this would definately feature
Piggy, Fozzie, and Animal I would think.

*Palisades would be there with perhaps the most jaw dropping exclusive ever.

*And finally, we'd get to see in real life we're all just a bunch of loveable fans with a heart of gold and a love for the Muppets.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
At the next MF2 I would like to see them do the character voice thing, but with the band and the folks (us at MC or whatever) doing the character voices...but that's kinda silly, I know...

beaker

Reaction score
Thinking back, I wonder how many folks I got to meet at Muppetfest that are on here/casually on here, or on other forums...hmmmm. That was a really wonderful and happy time, glad I at least made a few friends!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hmm i wish i could go....the only way i would have a chance in the world is if it was in Oklahoma or Texas.......hmmm if only i was that lucky!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i could go for Dallas.....i bet if i begged and screamed enough my parents would take me...if only i was old enough to drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.