Muppeteer Addresses or Emails

GonzoLover726

Reaction score
I know there's been plenty of these posts before but they are fairly old now.

So does anyone know emails or current addresses that work? I would love to mail a letter to Dave or Steve and maybe get a autographed picture in return.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I know you can send a letter to SW & get a response back.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I know there's been plenty of these posts before but they are fairly old now.

So does anyone know emails or current addresses that work? I would love to mail a letter to Dave or Steve and maybe get a autographed picture in return.
I messaged Mike Quinn about this on Facebook. According to Mike, he went and asked Steve about where he gets his fan mail from. Apparently Steve still gets mail from Sesame and Henson forwarded to him, so you're best chance would be to send something to one of those addresses.

GonzoLover726

Reaction score
I messaged Mike Quinn about this on Facebook. According to Mike, he went and asked Steve about where he gets his fan mail from. Apparently Steve still gets mail from Sesame and Henson forwarded to him, so you're best chance would be to send something to one of those addresses.
Okay i'll try those two! Thanks! :smile:

GonzoLover726

Reaction score
Little update:

I'm still writing the two letters out and plan on revising them later. Hopefully I can get them mailed out this weekend. I've just been too busy with school work to get them done sooner. Plus I want to add a little drawing too on them.

The first addresses I'm gonna try are an Henson one in New York or one in California. Disney will be an last resort if I get them back from the Henson ones.