MuppetCentral becoming a partner with Palisades!

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I was thinking...

Since Christmas is almost here and people will start being good to eachother and all I had an idea...

To show that the heads behind Palisades have a nice heart too, why doesn't Palisades offer some figures, playsets and exclusives to MuppetCentral and then MuppetCentral could create a contest (Drawing Contest or Best Phrase or something) to people that live in countries where the Figures are not going to be released like... Spain... Angola... Portugal perhaps... And the prizes would be the Playsets, the Figures and the Exclusives to the ten best whatevers... Hein? Nice idea...

It would be a nice gesture from Palisades AND MuppetCentral...

What do you think? Shouldn't something like this be done right away?

Thank you!

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Shame on you!

You awfull people... How can you not support such a noble cause?

You cold hearted monsters... Go... Go... Go put the lime in the coconut!

And don't call me in the morning!

Luke

Reaction score
Of course it would have nothing to do with you being one of the people in those far away countries would it ? LOL !!!!

There has been some kind of contest on the forum to win something before, and Smig also won figures for suggesting the door scooter was originally going to come with.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
How can you say such a thing??? I'm shocked!

I wasn't thinking about myself... I was thinking about all the Muppet fans from my country...

That means that if I make a sugestion I can win Figures? That's so cool! For each sugestion that Ken apreciates I win a Figure! How about that?

1 - Robin should come with Sweetums in the Backstage Playset.

2 - The Kitchen Playset should come with three or four regular rats that we could put inside the round thing which you fill with water to boil (I don't know the name).

3 - Gonzo with a purple suit should come with a trumpet and a rubber tire.

4 - Janice should come with a little Rockin' Robin Bird and that circular instrument with little bells that we pat to make "tching tching" (I don't know the name).

5 - The Newsman should come with a sheep and a Venus Statue.

6 - In the series concerning Veteranarian's Hospital, a Gorila should come out as a Figure with coconuts and a palm tree or a Teleport Machine to add to the Muppet Labs Playset (then we could have an Exclusive Chinese Gorila Dancing Ballet) so that there could be a pacient to put on the Veteranarian's Hospital Metal Bed... Also this way Beaker won't be alone anymore...

7 - Beauregard should come with a little fridge so that we could put the Rats that came with the Kitchen Playset inside it.

8 - Scooter as a Guy Who Sells Stuff with Organic Popcorn and little table could come out as an exclusive.

9 - Nurse Piggy should come with Foo Foo (what do we need a Veteranarian's Hospital if we have no aditional animals?).

10 - Since Fozzie needs a little hammer to smack Kermit on the neck, let it come as a prop with the Backstage Playset.

So Luke, do you think Ken will like any of these? I have more but I will post them later... Anyway... I still like the contest idea...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo
4 - Janice should come with a little Rockin' Robin Bird and that circular instrument with little bells that we pat to make "tching tching" (I don't know the name).
It's a tamborine. :smile:

(or "tambourine")

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It's not a you-win-if-Ken-uses-your-idea thing. It's more of a you-win-if-you-can-guess-what-Ken-has-planed-but-hasn't-told-us-yet thing. Even I don't know what the heck I just said.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
In Portuguese it is called "pandeireta" (pan-day-re-ta)...

We have a fish called "Tamboril" however, which is used to make a specialty called "Arroz de Tamboril" (Tamboril's Rice) which is marvellous!

You didn't give your opinion on my sugestions JaMoMan... :frown:

11 - Lew Zealand should come with a Tamboril in honour of Portuguese Fans.

I have a doubt - the food coming out with the Kitchen Playset is Muppet Food or regular food?

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
It's not a you-win-if-Ken-uses-your-idea thing. It's more of a you-win-if-you-can-guess-what-Ken-has-planed-but-hasn't-told-us-yet thing. Even I don't know what the heck I just said.
Oh... Now you tell me...

Since I joined MuppetCentral I have felt great happiness followed by great sadness several times... This is killing my nerves...

I had stoped consuming chocolate but thanks to this diabolic forum I am an adict again... And my sister was born last sunday so I'm getting that post-deliever depression thing...

Must... Fight... Depression... Givemechocolate... Titwillow... Givememuppets...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo
In Portuguese it is called "pandeireta" (pan-day-re-ta)...

We have a fish called "Tamboril" however, which is used to make a specialty called "Arroz de Tamboril" (Tamboril's Rice) which is marvellous!
Your forein ways confuse me. I have enough trouble trying to understand my own people some of the time.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Lorde Pompeo

It has been repprted Robin and Sweetums are already slated together in the theater set. The kitchen set is already stocked so nothing more can really be added. They went a tad bit past their budget it seems. Check it out on their site if you haven't seen it yet! It is coming with Lobster Bandits! Beauregard is likely coming with his mop and bucket but a fridge sounds cool too. Okay bad joke. :smile: Fridge...cool...get it?