MuppetCast is returning

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi ho!! This is a very exciting day and I am just so happy to hear this...Steve Swanson has decided to re-start The MuppetCast.
He redisgned his site this morning with this message at the top.
http://muppetcast.com/WordPress/
WOO-HOOO!!
This is a great day for the online Muppet fan community!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw dude, this is beyond great! I hope Steve got my message a month ago with the completed 50 Muppet States album folder for the special 2012 4th of July Muppetcast Tribute to All Nations, But Mostly America episode.

If you're reading this Steve, congratulations on deciding to start the podcast again. Let us know what if anything we can help with and you know we'll do our best. :jim:
*Launches penguins out of their nesting cannon.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Wow, I was skeptical when clicking on this but when I went to the website, I was pleasantly surprised! Can't wait for the new episodes.

galagr

Reaction score
Can't wait to listen to new episodes! This is great!

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I didn't start listening to this podcast until after it was announced that it was over, so I've just been listening to old episodes every now and then. I'm so excited that its starting back up!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
this is fantastic i loved listening to steve and the muppetcast was so sad teary eyed even but this is great that Steve is returning it can't wait to the muppetcast relaunch

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
He said he's working on episodes to be released over the summer.
I'm so glad it's back, it was my favorite podcast ever. The MuppetCast is what really brought me into the Muppet fan community. He told us about Toughpigs and The Muppet Mindset, from there I found MC too.

Lola p

Reaction score
WOOHOO!!!!

Happy days!! So excited! :big_grin: :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I know! Me too!
I really loved this show! (I even know the MuppetCast's voicemail number by heart!)