Muppet Wiki on Facebook!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey all! I just wanted to let you know that we recently launched a page for Muppet Wiki on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/muppetwiki

Hundreds of fans and insiders have been working on building this amazing database for over 4 years now. With over 21,000 pages on the site, there are always neat little surprises popping up.

But it's not always easy keeping up with everything. So if you're on Facebook, click "Like" on our page and you'll get cool links to some of our new and interesting articles right in your homepage feed!

If you've got a favorite page to suggest that we share, feel free to let me know :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've signed up. Such a fantastic resource. Thanks! :super:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Very cool, Scott! I'm not into Facebook, but I'm very glad to see Muppet Wiki being promoted more. I think it's the absolute best thing to happen to Muppet fandom since the Muppet Show fan club. And since that is included on Muppet Wiki, I don't have to be jealous of those who actually were part of said club anymore. :smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Cool! The Muppet Wiki is incredible! (I particularly appreciate the Sesame Street episode guide- it would be so great if every episode could be filled in one of these days... a lofty goal, I know- but still I'd love to see it happen...) Very cool to have a page for this on Facebook too.:smile::super::wisdom:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Could you do a Muppet Wiki page/group for MySpace too?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for bumping a four-year-old post that not only do I not remember posting, but I don't even use Myspace anymore, but I don't even use tumblr since all it is Twitter for pictures, and I don't use Twitter, because Twitter is one of the most pointless things the internet ever created.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Apologies. I didn't see your response until now.

Not a fan of Twitter, myself.