Muppet Whatnot from FAO Schwarz For Sale!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I ended up with two of the same Whatnots from FAO cuz they glued the eyes & nose on my first order. I get to keep it, but I don't need two of the same Whatnots! LOL. So I'm here on MC giving you guys first dibs on him, he really looks great, check 'im out on Flickr:

Mint in Bag!
Hood up, cool dude.
Hood down, laid back!
Your new Muppet Whatnot!

I'm offering him here for $90 FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the lower 48 States (That's TAG PRICE without tax or shipping!). I hope someone here will like him, I'm gonna put him up on eBay tomorrow, but I'd rather sell him here. You can check my eBay feedback here. Even ask me a question through eBay if you want to make sure it's me.

Thanks a lot, Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Any takers? Please send me a PM or post here if you want, otherwise I think his auction will start at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time tonight.

Thanks, & Cheers!
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Here he is on eBay: Muppet Whatnot Puppet

If somebody here decides to take him, just let me know and you'll get a $5 discount!

Thanks again, & Cheers,
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
This guy is still available! Considering best offers too, plus the Fraggle Season 1 & Kermit pin are back up as well.

Link to all auctions: Ant's Auctions

Please take a look, and thank you very much!
Anthony

Fluffets

Reaction score
looks fairly cool but a bit pricy in my range, lol :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Like I said though, MCers get a discount, you're gonna get him for tag price, no taxes, no shipping in lower 48 United States.

Pretty great deal if you ask me!
:big_grin:
Anthony

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well its pretty cheap for a detailed muppet puppet i must admit but my perfect design would be blue, with blue, flat eyes, black pompadour hair, and the purple suit, sorry for wasting time. :stick_out_tongue::halo:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
6 watchers this time around, and 6 hours to go. I reduced the price to $85.00, that's 5 bucks off the tag price, plus no taxes, no shipping. Quite the good deal if you ask me, but potential buyers (even those who shelled out their own 90 bucks for one instore) are STILL offering 25 bucks. ? I just don't get it. He's brand new, and 5 dollars below tag price out the door, no paying taxes or shipping, PLUS imo he looks GREAT! More like a real Muppet than a lot of others I've seen.

*sigh* Must be the stupid economy. Stupid economy!
Anthony

Fluffets

Reaction score
6 watchers this time around, and 6 hours to go. I reduced the price to $85.00, that's 5 bucks off the tag price, plus no taxes, no shipping. Quite the good deal if you ask me, but potential buyers (even those who shelled out their own 90 bucks for one instore) are STILL offering 25 bucks. ? I just don't get it. He's brand new, and 5 dollars below tag price out the door, no paying taxes or shipping, PLUS imo he looks GREAT! More like a real Muppet than a lot of others I've seen.

*sigh* Must be the stupid economy. Stupid economy!
Anthony
Um...MAYBE just MAYBE the people, including me don't like the design. I don't. If you asked people what type they wanted THEN you might have a deal. P.S i forget do you ship in UK? (For future reference.)