sweatums with fire bucket
sam the egeal in a patotic suiet with sparklers
penguen witk insturments
playset: patotic ending with waldo
exclusivs: waldo in diffrent forms
What do you guys think?

grail

Reaction score
it's a good question...the best way to get an answer is to go to the new "action figure" forum, and ask in the "ask Ken" thread

uncleduke

Reaction score
Actually Hasbro just signed a deal with the mouse to produce toys to be sold exclusively at the park. This includes Star Wars toys based on the Star Tours characters, Mr Potato Head with Park themesd accessories, and Board games adapted to the park (like a version of CLUE that takes place in the Haunted Mansion)...
In other words, not too likely.:frown:

grail

Reaction score
i dunno...with all the money the mouse stands to make on this deal, they may just loosen up a little...at the end of the day, Henson still owns the characters, it's gonna boil down to how the original contract was written. wether Henson, or Disney (probably Disney) holds the rights for reproduction of those representations of the characters.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
just because Hasbro and Disney have a contract doesnt have anything to do with Muppet Vision 3D palisades characters,they could still make them and I would love to see them,I think they could have Stalder and Wladorf in tourist outfits and of course Waldo would have to be made.and like Grail said bring this up in action figure forum.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Actually Hasbro just signed a deal with the mouse to produce toys to be sold exclusively at the park. This includes Star Wars toys based on the Star Tours characters<<<

I posted that news in another thread, though forgot about the mr. potato head thing:wink: Finally we get to see some Star Tours figures under the POTF line.

To the original thread started, look under collectibles, as while not figures, they came out with some neat pvcs of bean, sweetums, etc.