Muppet Video Guide Booklet + Coupon (RARE STUFF)

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I went to a thrift store and found this neat little booklet (along with a coupon) inside of the MCC VHS tape, it's really rare and basically 20 years old, so I'd like to share it with you guys, well there is also a backside with disney video releases, but I won't bother showing that, unless I get a request, so here we go! Copy+Paste Links to web bar to view pictures

FRONT COVER:

file:///home/chronos/user/Downloads/Muppet%20Christmas%20Carol.jpg

FIRST TWO PAGES:

file:///home/chronos/user/Downloads/FRAGGLE%20ROCK%20.jpg

Last Two Pages (Excluding Disney Home Video Material):

file:///home/chronos/user/Downloads/%20MUPPETS.jpg

Coupon Front:

file:///home/chronos/user/Downloads/COUPON.jpg

Coupon Inside:

file:///home/chronos/user/Downloads/COUPON%20INSIDE.jpg

Coupon Back:

file:///home/chronos/user/Downloads/COUPON%20BACK.jpg

ENJOY!!

Muppet Master

Reaction score

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think I still have one of these, though I'm not completely sure. Ditto with a few additional "video guides" with Muppet sections that were packaged with Disney releases at the time.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I think I still have one of these, though I'm not completely sure. Ditto with a few additional "video guides" with Muppet sections that were packaged with Disney releases at the time.
Cool, it's pretty funny though that back then you'd have to pay $22.95 for GMC, TMM, or MCC on VHS, when nowadays I find those at flea markets and thrift stores for $1 or even less. :eek:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
During the Jim Henson Video era it seems many Disney "video guides" would have a big Jim Henson Video section. I can't remember if this was the case for most of them, but I remember at least one of them (the first of these I remember) the Muppet section was upside-down compared to the rest of the guide, so either side could count as the first.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
During the Jim Henson Video era it seems many Disney "video guides" would have a big Jim Henson Video section. I can't remember if this was the case for most of them, but I remember at least one of them (the first of these I remember) the Muppet section was upside-down compared to the rest of the guide, so either side could count as the first.
Yes, that's exactly how my guide was, but I didn't bother to show the other side, because well this is a muppet fan site. Need I say more.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Well that's pretty cool, I just checked my MCC VHS and I don't have one of those, maybe it was only in the US?.