Muppet Transitions

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Greetings! :smile:

I want to state a problem, or so I think it is a problem. (sighs) I go through and have always done this, different fan transitions with the muppets. What I mean is this:

For one month I could be all over "The Muppet Show." Like all I focus on as a muppet fan is TMS. But then a few months later I would get out of TMS groooove. Then I would transition into a period of a fandom of Fraggle Rock.

For years and years i've done this, and I continue to do this! The question is do you happen to do this as well? Go into periods of being EXTREME NUTS about different productions. Like right now thanks to the Fraggle movie coming up, i've none stop been thinking about Fraggles, and how Doozer towers taste like. :busy:

Then I would be humming the cryptic jazzy tunes of Sesame Street's 1969 version of "Mahna Mahna." Not with the "Doo Doo Dee Doo Doo's" but the "Ba Dee Ba Dee Dee's."

IM GOING INSANE! :eek:

Ahem, (breaths and hums 'The Friendship Song')

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I've done that before, its like this:
"I like The Muppet Show the best"
5 weeks later
"I like Fraggle Rock better"
4 weeks later
"No wait, i do like The Muppet Show better"
3 more weeks
"But now I like Sesame Street"
4 more weeks
"I'm confused"
:smile::wisdom::smirk:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
With the Muppets (meaning characters from The Muppet Show), I could watch them any time, all the time, and not fall out of my "extreme" Muppet Show fandom.

But with Fraggle Rock, I go in and out of extreme fandom for the show. I mean, I love the show and the characters, and I could probably watch it any time, but there are times when I'm in the "Fraggle zone" and can just watch it non-stop.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Super Scoot, thats EXACTLY how i am with Fraggle Rock. Now excuse me while i scorf down some radishes. :coy:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I always alternate with what I like. Once I watch something I will most likely not watch n until after a pretty long while.