Muppet Theater Playset

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
would'nt it have been lovely to have had a Muppet stage playset, with opening curtains, mupet show sign, balcony, orchestra pit. mabye with nigel the conductor.
and it would have been nice to have had a vaudeville kermit, fozzie & Gonzo.
what would u guys have liked to see from palisades, what were ure wish lists?????:confused::excited:

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
nice one Baba, i especially like the sound of the charaters from Muppets Musicians of Bremen in there.

Kaiser Gonzo

Reaction score
Playsets
Miss Piggys dressing room with tuxedo Floyd and FooFoo (from the episode when Floyd locks foofoo in miss piggys draws)

Engineernerd

Reaction score
Since I wasn't going to get a balcony and I was running out of display space, I made my own. My intention is to hang it on the wall, but it just hasn't made it there yet.

Check it out at my site. It's tvandfilmtoys.com. Look in the Gallery section. (I just signed up, and can't post a direct link.)

One of these days I'm going to do the sign with a spot for Gonzo.

Enjoy, :confused: :eek:
Engineernerd

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi EngineerNerd, glad to see you here. We're all hangin' at Ken's new forum at www.creatusmaximus.com tell 'em I sent ya when you sign up.

Reason we can't post links of pics from our computer here is cause... MC Don't Allow.
But you can have your pics in a Yahoo mail! or Photobucket folder and add the link to that in your posts.

Hope this helps and glad to have you here.

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
You could always build your own theatre, it's a lot easier than building your own muppets. My Dad is in the process of building one for me... When its done I'll post some pics. It's so big he had to make in 2 pieces, the backstage & the stage & audience. I bought a lot stuff at dollhouse stores to decorate & furnish it, (wallpaper, furniture, lights, doors...)
I painted the outside to look like bricks, but I'm not sure what colour to do the sign or the marquiee.

As for Muppets I wish I had,

1) Annie Sue Pig
2) Miss Mousey
3) Mildred
4) Zelda Rose
5) Miss Appleby
6) Gladys
7) Baskerville
8) Winny
9) Wayne
10) Wanda
11) Nigel
12) Boppity
13) Scooters Uncle
14) Gills Brothers
15) Beautiful Day Monster
16) Howard
17) Droop
18) Andy
19) Randy
20) Melinda
21) Belinda

(You know I could just go on and on, I think 300 or so should do it... Do you think they could find 300 figures to do??? )

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
You could always build your own theatre, it's a lot easier than building your own muppets. My Dad is in the process of building one for me... When its done I'll post some pics. It's so big he had to make in 2 pieces, the backstage & the stage & audience. I bought a lot stuff at dollhouse stores to decorate & furnish it, (wallpaper, furniture, lights, doors...)
I painted the outside to look like bricks, but I'm not sure what colour to do the sign or the marquiee.

As for Muppets I wish I had,

1) Annie Sue Pig
2) Miss Mousey
3) Mildred
4) Zelda Rose
5) Miss Appleby
6) Gladys
7) Baskerville
8) Winny
9) Wayne
10) Wanda
11) Nigel
12) Boppity
13) Scooters Uncle
14) Gills Brothers
15) Beautiful Day Monster
16) Howard
17) Droop
18) Andy
19) Randy
20) Melinda
21) Belinda

(You know I could just go on and on, I think 300 or so should do it... Do you think they could find 300 figures to do??? )