Muppet Survivor Round 5

Who would you vote off Muppet island? Post your reasons below.

• Animal

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Junior Gorg

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Oscar (with his trash can)

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Pepe

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Snuffy

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foreignman

Reaction score
I voted for Junior Gorg... It's more of a spacial issue than anything else.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I was going to vote of JG because of space, then I realised that while Pepe was out rowing in his boat round the island it was a perfect time to push over the boat. He now has the most votes.

Resons:

1} he is anoying, ok

2} he has way to much screen time

3} he is my sisters favorite

4} he is anoying, ok

5} he has way to much screen time

6} he is my sisters favorite

7} he is anoying, ok

8} he has way to much screen time

9} he is my sisters favorite

So those are my top 10 resons.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey, lay off the prawn. LOL! He brings some humor and fun to the island. I don't think he should necessarily win, but we should keep him around for a little while. :frown:

Luke

Reaction score
......... and lets not forget Snuffy's addiction to highly potent catnip. Obviously the people of Muppet Central took pity on him through these tough times. Of course Snuffy tells the guys at Sesame Street that he buys it for his cat but have you ever seen Snuffy with a cat ?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh!!!

Listen and I'll tell you somthing. Did you see what Pepe did to me the other day?

He tortured me.

Didn't you see at the begining of Die Another Day too. He was standing there saying OK. OK. OK. OK. OK. OK. OK. OK. OK. Over and over as torture!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Pepe is still being voted out the most here.

I don't know if Luke want's to take on the side of the defence, but I am calling for Pepe to be taken to court for the misuse of the word OK. Is anyone with me?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
I don't know if Luke want's to take on the side of the defence, but I am calling for Pepe to be taken to court for the misuse of the word OK. Is anyone with me?
I'll defend Pepe as long as i get to prosecute Kermit for overuse of bad Pig jokes. He's already been voted off the island so i'll be making my case for chemical castration !

Beauregard

Reaction score
I would like to call up my witneses.

Rizzo.

Do you think that Pepe says OK to many times?

*wispers*

Don't foget the cheese I promesed you if you say yes.

Luke

Reaction score
*Cross Examines Rizzo*

Luke :- So you are Rizzo The Rat ?

Rizzo :- Um Yeah

Luke :- Are you sure ? Is your voice not the same as Bean Bunny and the Turkey from 'Muppet Family Christmas' ?

Rizzo :- Um Yeah - I guess it is !

Luke :- Your honour, it is clear the witness suffers from multiple personalities and his opinion on whether my client, Mr King Prawn says 'Ok' too much is not valid.

Rizzo :- Look, i'm just a Muppet Rat ok ?

Luke :- 'Ok' ? 'Ok' ? I put it to you, Mr Rat that through contact with my client it is you that have led him into his heavy use of the 'Ok' catchphrase.

Rizzo :- No way, i don't even HAVE a catchphrase - they just tell me to stand next to Gonzo and make wisecracks.

Luke :- But if we turn to THIS clip of 'Muppets From Space' *points to video* it will be clear to the jury that you enticed my client into posing falsely as an alien voice from outer space and making Gonzo build a Jacuzzi !

*gasps of 'A Jacuzzi ?????' and many frowns from the Jury*

Rizzo :- *breaks down* Oh my little brown rodent butt is gonna go to jail for this !

Luke :- No more questions your honour, next witness !

Status
Not open for further replies.