Muppet Survey

Kiki

Reaction score
1. What is your gender? gal.
2. Do you consider yourself a Muppet fan? Um, is the Pope catholic?!
3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Animal) Probely kermie and Foz.
4. How many muppet movies do you own? 5+
5. Which is your favorite muppet baby? Baby Animal and Baby scooter
6. What do you like/dislike about the muppets? Well, I'm not a big fan of the new Muppets.
7. What is your favorite muppet moment? oh, too many!

Kermiesgurrl

Reaction score
1. What is your gender? Female
2. Do you consider yourself a Muppet fan? Oh Yes, I have loved The Muppets for as long as I can Remember. I love all of Jim Hensons work.
3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Animal) Hmm. That's hard considering that I like all of them. But if I had to choose, it would be Kermit.:smile: He is a sweet and caring creature and that is what makes him stand out to me. I think that he reflects what Jim Henson was.
4. How many muppet movies do you own? c.) I own all of the Muppet movies and the first season of The Muppet show. I will soon be getting the second season. I also own a muppet baby vhs and some fraggle rock stuff and various Jim Henson movies including The Dark Crystal.
5. Which is your favorite muppet baby? Oh I always loved Gonzo. He was always the one that was different but Kermit didnt seem to care.
6. What do you like/dislike about the muppets? I like everything about The Muppets. The feeling that you get when you watch them, the good clean humer. You dont have to worrie about letting a child watch it (considering that what they are made for, young or old) and the way that they come alive.
7. What is your favorite muppet moment? I like when Gonzo:concern: gets swept away by all the ballons that he got his girlfriend and they all had to chase after him on The Muppet Movie.

Kiki

Reaction score
Kermiesgurrl said:
2. Do you consider yourself a Muppet fan? Oh Yes, I have loved The Muppets for as long as I can Remember. I love all of Jim Hensons work.
3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Animal) Hmm. That's hard considering that I like all of them. But if I had to choose, it would be Kermit.:smile: He is a sweet and caring creature and that is what makes him stand out to me. I think that he reflects what Jim Henson was.
4. How many muppet movies do you own? c.) I own all of the Muppet movies and the first season of The Muppet show. I will soon be getting the second season. I also own a muppet baby vhs and some fraggle rock stuff and various Jim Henson movies including The Dark Crystal.
5. Which is your favorite muppet baby? Oh I always loved Gonzo. He was always the one that was different but Kermit didnt seem to care.
6. What do you like/dislike about the muppets? I like everything about The Muppets. The feeling that you get when you watch them, the good clean humer. You dont have to worrie about letting a child watch it (considering that what they are made for, young or old) and the way that they come alive.
7. What is your favorite muppet moment? I like when Gonzo:concern: gets swept away by all the ballons that he got his girlfriend and they all had to chase after him on The Muppet Movie.
Hey Kermiesgurrl!
Saay, are you new? Well, welcome to the MC forum anyhoo! :excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
1. Sorry, don't really want to answer question 1
2. Yes, I have loved the Muppets for as long as I can remember. :smile:
3. Given those choices, I say Gonzo, I've always admired him for being different and funny. :concern:

4. D. 20 Wow, I didn't realize I had that many, though technically they are not all movies. I have The Muppet Movie, Muppets Take Manhattan, Emmett Otter, Fraggle Rock 1 and 2nd season and three shorter DVDs, The Frog Prince VHS, Two Muppet Show DVDs, 8 Sesame Street DVDs, and part of the Jim Henson Hour episode, The Secrets of the Muppets and Monster Maker.

5. Baby Fozzie! I had a Fozzie costume for Halloween when I was little. I always felt bad for him when Piggy was mean and I always thought he was hilarious (even more so than adult Fozzie!)

6. I like that the Muppets are able to be both irreverant and sentimental. If there's anything I dislike, it's that they haven't been the same since the '90s came along.

7. Mostly from Muppets Take Manhattan: "Saying Goodbye", when Kermit is reading Scooter's letter, and the wedding scene at the end.

BEAR

Reaction score
Don't remember if I ever did this, so...I'll do it again!

1. What is your gender?
Male
2. Do you consider yourself a Muppet fan?
Oh yes!! (Otherwise, I probably wouldn't be posting this, would I?)
3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Animal)
Well, if I can only pick from this list, then I will say Kermit (and Fozzie, if I can pick 2)
4. How many muppet movies do you own?
I own 10 theatrically released Jim Henson films:
The Muppet Movie
The Great Muppet Caper
The Muppets Take Manhattan
The Muppet Christmas Carol
Muppet Treasure Island
Muppets From Space
Follow That Bird
The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland
The Dark Crystal
Labrynth
5. Which is your favorite muppet baby?
Rowlf and Fozzie were always my favorites.
6. What do you like/dislike about the muppets?
If there is anything I dislike about them right now, it would be that they have not been very active in new projects lately. That will change though. Things take time.
7. What is your favorite muppet moment?
I have soo many. Too many to list. Many of favorite moments were in Follow That Bird.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
1. What is your gender? Male
2. Do you consider yourself a Muppet fan? No, not at all, I just come to this forum to see how Muppet fans act for a psychology project...:wink:
3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal) Gonzo is my all time favorite Muppet EVER!!
4. How many muppet movies do you own? Um...By movies do you mean...Feature length? If so I have The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhatten, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet Treasure Island, Muppets From Space, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, Kermit's Swamp Years, and Muppets Wizard of Oz.
5. Which is your favorite muppet baby? Gonzo
6. What do you like/dislike about the muppets? Like: Everything. Dislike: Close to nothing
7. What is your favorite muppet moment? When Gonzo sings "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday" in The Muppet Movie.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
2. Do you consider yourself a Muppet fan? Yes
3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal) Gonzo, because he reminds me of myself.
4. How many muppet movies do you own? 15
5. Which is your favorite muppet baby? Rowlf
6. What do you like/dislike about the muppets? Like:the feeling Dislike: Most of the recent stuff done by Disney
7. What is your favorite muppet moment? Meeting Caroll Spinney and doing a one minute impromptu skit with Oscar the Grouch.

vaati64

Reaction score
1. What is your gender?
3. Which is your favorite Muppet? (note the only choices are: Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie,Gonzo,Animal)
a.)0
b.)1-2
c.)3-4
d.)5 or more

1. Male
2. Heck yes!
3. out of those five, i'd have to say Gonzo
4. c
5. Gonzo
6. I love everything muppets, and can't think of anything to dislike
7. I have many, but probably the end of the first muppet movie

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
1. What is your gender?
a.)0
b.)1-2
c.)3-4
d.)5 or more
1. Male
2. Is the sky blue?
3. Gonzo
4. 5 and more
5. Baby Bean Bunny
6. Like: There sence of humor
Dislike: ?
7. Any time that 2 or more muppets are singing together (Just One Person, Sad Song, Sweet Vacation, the last part of the Muppet Movie, ect)

Davina

Reaction score
1.What is your gender?
Female

Uhm.. yes.. yes I do, heck, 2 of the dogs are named after muppet characters (Pepe and Gobo..)

Hrm.. that's hard as I love them all.. from those 5.. I'd say Kermit, but followed closely by Piggy and Fozzie

a.)0
b.)1-2
c.)3-4
d.)5 or more
Oh, way more then 5.. esp if you count things like the Frog Prince, Hey Cinderella, Muppet Babies stuff, tv specials, etc....

Hrm.. another toughy... so many of them you didn't see very often.. I'd have to say baby Bunson and Beaker were some of my favorite visitors to the nursery..

Oh where to even begin... They're fun, funny, smart, lovable, do so much from the heart, and are just the bestest things in the whole world.. only thing that's wrong right now is that there isn't enough of them right now!

My favorite muppet moment... so many to pick from.. (again..) Right now, today, and likely influenced by my recent acquisition of season 3.. I'd have to say Danny Kaye singing Inchworm with the gang backstage...