Muppet/Star Wars figures revealed at SW Weekends

rowlfy662

Reaction score
these look really good sadly i can't get them here but man o man would i love that sam and bunsen and it was a good idea to put link as han solo i hope they release more of these pepe as a jawa statler or waldorf aspalpatine :smile:

Dearth

Reaction score
Hmmm... honestly? I think the designs looked better on paper than they do in 3-D. Maybe these are just prototypes, though, with some tweaking left to be done.

Alex

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's about what I expected. Hoped for something better, but these are okay. I like that the helmets come off. Might pick them up.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Oh my... I love them! I love them all! Can't wait to purchase Han. <3

galagr

Reaction score
By the look of the baseball compared to beaker, they don't look like they're in scale. :frown:

Dearth

Reaction score
In scale to what? To the Palisades toys? Sadly, no, I asked that very question when the designs were first announced publicly, last August. Their reply was that they would be smaller than the Palisades toys.

Or did you mean they're not in scale to each other? Beaker does look a little short compared to Sam. Shrug.

Alex

galagr

Reaction score
In scale with palisades. Beaker looks like the same size as palisades kermit!

Dearth

Reaction score
Hey guys, remember those official pics that I linked above?

Well, in the article (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/06/the-force-is-strong-with-the-muppets-at-disney-parks/) it mentioned that the pics were taken on the desk of a guy for whom-- simply by chance-- I already had the email address!

I wrote him on the 1st, and just got a reply as to the specific heights of the figures.

He only lists specific heights for two of them: Kermit is 3-1/4" tall, and Piggy is 4-1/4" tall.

But you can gauge the rest from there. I doubt any of them would be over 4-3/4".

Comparing them to the Palisades toys, I just measured a First Mate Miss Piggy at 6-1/8" tall, and a Captain Smollett Kermit at 4-1/2" (sans hat).

The Disney figures will come to approximately the shoulders of their Palisades counterparts.

Alex