1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet sizes

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by lifelongfan, Sep 10, 2012.

1. lifelongfan New Member

Hi I purchased the three replicas available and love them so much I am attempting to make my own of other characters not available. The main problem is I can't locate the exact sizes just the heights would be fine. Is there a resource for this?
  2. Animal31 Active Member

You may have to just try it by sight, check out Bing for pics of the specific characters next to Kermit or Gonzo and judge the differences between the two...
  3. lifelongfan New Member

Thanks for replying. When I say replicas I'm being a little grandiose. It's really more like accurate stuffed animals. I have the Bucilla Fraggle pattern right now and am adjusting it to make all five. I'll post pictures when I'm done unless I chicken out:o
  4. Muppetlab Well-Known Member

How are you going with your replicas?