Muppet Show TV Ratings

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I was wondering what the muppet shows would be rated on TV, like G,PG,14, that kind of stuff. Does anyone remember what it was for either TMS, JHH, or MT? I would expect a TV-G for TMS and JHH, though I could be wrong, but I expect a TV-PG for MT, and maybe a TV-PG for some TMS episodes like the Alice Cooper and Raquel Welch one. Does anyone know what the ratings were for the muppet shows?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
TV ratings didn't come around until the late nineties, so none of the Muppet shows would have had ratings. But I think you're right on your guesses.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
TV ratings didn't come around until the late nineties, so none of the Muppet shows would have had ratings. But I think you're right on your guesses.
But MT did come out in the late nineties, and both shows had reruns in the nineties and the 2000s. Well, when MTM and VMX were on TV they were both rated TV-PG, and that terrible Lady Gaga thing was TV-PG-D, so I would assume MT did have a TV-PG rating, but I hope TMS gets to be on TV in reruns sometime so I can find out for sure the ratings.