Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

Beauregard

Reaction score
I agree with D'moss! A softer version of Gonzo should be used if they want to match it in with the covers from the other dvds. This one, I also agree, looks rather fake.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I sure hope that's not the final artwork! I'm sure glad that they used Gonzo, though. I feel like there's too much empty space on both sides of his head...I know it's got to be awkward to get his nose and all on the cover, but the angle isn't flattering at all.

I rather like Jamie's avatar as far as Gonzo shots go; they'd be much better off by using a picture like that one. :concern:
Thanks. That was a fake picture I chopped up of several Gonzo photos and then punched up the color. :concern:

dmoss

Reaction score
Wow! Very nice; I never would have known that you did that, had you not said anything...knows your talent any bounds? :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks. That was a fake picture I chopped up of several Gonzo photos and then punched up the color. :concern:

So the best looking Gonzo doesn't really exist, right? That's why you're the Photoshop master of this site. I don't think anyone knew that but you. :concern:

zns

Reaction score
The art must still be getting tweaks... at least since then, anyway. If you look closely you'll see that the side of the box has Miss Piggy on it and is identical to the side of the Season 2 box.

Can someone please rename/move this thread? It looks like someone discovered actual cover art and is highly misleading. :embarrassed:
Can you contact Disney and find out what exactly will happen to the boxed set? Just wasn't sure. Thanks. :concern:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Can you contact Disney and find out what exactly will happen to the boxed set? Just wasn't sure. Thanks. :concern:
Unfortunately, I don't think any of the contacts I have with The Muppets Studio would be able to tell me. :smirk: If they could I would definitely ask!

James Denny

Reaction score
Never mind D23, it feels like it'll be D230 by the time this gets released :smirk:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I was really expecting this to come out this summer, though from what i've read here they probably would have announced it by now if it were

Drtooth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't think any of the contacts I have with The Muppets Studio would be able to tell me. :smirk: If they could I would definitely ask!
Someone managed to track someone down last time, and basically mentioned all the bonus features they COULDN'T get the rights to. I can tell we're ALL getting impatient here. And is there at least anything about it mentioned on the Studio DC release (is it out yet? Not that I really want it)? I mean, really... yeah, I know it's the worst time in the history of history now (retailers and big companies are acting like such babies), but I don't see why Disney is dragging its feet on a release for this while other companies pollute the DVD market with that horrid new Jenna Elfman show (it didn't even end its first season yet, and they announced the release... and I don't even think anyone watched it) and weird crap on cable not even the cable networks know about yet.

I don't wanna wait until 2011 for the movie for season 4, especially when they could easily do the same with season 5, or a complete series rebundle of the disks. Especially since they aren't really giving us all that much Muppet stuff in the off time. You'd think they'd at least fill the gaps with Muppets Tonight or some special or something.