Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

zns

Reaction score
With the release coming out this year at some point, we should be getting more information as to what will be included on the set in a short while. The anitcipation can really get to you can't it. :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
man, six-string orchestra is one of my favourites, might be my favourite scooter song :wink: [possibly on my top ten song too]
i love that song too! i used to listen to it over and over and over.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Here are some of my hopes for Season 4 Bonus Features.

- RARE MUPPET COMMERCIALS (From the 1960's)

- RARE MUPPET SHOW PROMOS

- NEW INTERVIEWS WITH PUPPETEERS, WRITERS, DESIGNERS AND PUPPET BUILDERS

- THE MUPPETS GO TO THE MOVIES

I believe they should save "Of Muppets & Men: The Making Of The Muppet Show" for the Season 5 DVD set. :wink:
Of Muppets and Men Would make a Good Bonus Feature for Season 5...or I know What about "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson"?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Again, I have to say, I could care less about the announcement for bonus features as much as I do about getting an official announcement of when it's going to see the light of day. "Sometime in 2010" just isn't specific enough for me. I still wonder if the reason why this is so delayed is that they're having trouble with the John Denver episode. I heard that his estate isn't really run by the sharpest tack out there.

I know they're holding out for something for 2010, the year of the Muppets... but they could have easily done that with Season 5, and an announcement of Muppets Tonight to come.

GONZO 13

Reaction score
Muppet show Season 4

Muppet Season four, I herd its coming out this year and i have seen pictures of it online. But dose anyone know the exact date so i can get i the day it comes out! Thanks!:smile::concern::embarrassed:
or of you know some other stuff thats cool too.!

nosferatukh

Reaction score
Hello there. I'm Kris, Polish guy living in UK. I grew up in Poland in a sad reality of deep communism, there was not too many reasons to be happy for people, though i had lovely childhood, loving family, so it was great. It was very unusual for tv of that time to play something from behind the Iron Curtain, lucky for me i could watch The Muppet Show and immiediately fell in love. Music, fun, sense of humour, celebrities, and of course Muppets. My biggest love Miss Piggy. I'm 33 now but i'm still massive Muppets fan. Anyway does anyone know if Muppet Show series 4 and 5 will be finally realesed on dvd. Best regards

zns

Reaction score
People who have connections with Disney and Henson could contact them and see what's going on. Greg James might be able to help. Just a suggestion though.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I Can't wait to see the Birds Singing "Take a chance on me" While jumping on a telephone wire. BTW is there a Youtube Link for that?