Muppet Show Nascar beanie bears!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hmm....that's just plain weird! i wonder if there are more?...what about a fozzie bear beanie bear bear?!?! wait a second? does that work?!?!?!
hey would this be a another pepe item:smile: i sure hope this isn't as close as pepe gets to becoming "plush". get it;-)
oh, i hope there is not a rowlf one...cause then i'll want to get it;-)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
ahhhhh! what did ya have to do that for!!!!;-)
now i want one! and they got the whole gaggle there as well, fozzie, animal, busnen and beaker, well i'll just pretend it doesn't exist, just like i'm doing with the bust!...well besides the Rowlf bust... all the other's don't exist but the rowlf one does!

i'm getting a rowlf bust!

beaker

Reaction score
Once again IMHO the Nascar stuff disappoints...why isnt there actual Muppet plushes in this line? Instead we get bears with muppet embroidery? sheesh.

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Cory,

I actually suggested they do real Muppet plush looking Beanies in the 'Non figure items from Palisades' thread but nobody seemed to respond much to the idea.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yeah, they make bears... and not even fozzie bear bears....

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I actually suggested they do real Muppet plush looking Beanies in the 'Non figure items from Palisades' thread but nobody seemed to respond much to the idea<<<

ack, I musta missed that! Man, that is a sweet idea, we need a Pepe, Swedish Chef, and Dr. Teeth plush! Some people were suggesting figural mugs, alarm clocks, ornaments, toiletries...but this is wayyyy cooler! YA should post about new Muppet plushes to Ken or on here! Maybe you'll break the monotony of the figure threads!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
yeah, they make bears... and not even fozzie bear bears....
If you stop looking at the Rowlf one and look up theres Fozzie! :big_grin: