Muppet Show in Japanese?

Xerus

Reaction score
I need some information.

Does anyone here know how to say, The Muppet Show, in Japanese? I need to know for a story I'm writing.

Thank you. :smile:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
the words won't be translated into an actual japanese word it will most likely be Mappeto say it like muppeto & for show I keep getting it translated like Shoo its said like shooow,there are japanese words for show but they have other meanings not tv show. Hope that helps a bit

Xerus

Reaction score
Comical_DrBob said:
the words won't be translated into an actual japanese word it will most likely be Mappeto say it like muppeto & for show I keep getting it translated like Shoo its said like shooow,there are japanese words for show but they have other meanings not tv show. Hope that helps a bit
So I should call it Muppeto Shoo? I just recently checked a Japanese encyclopedia and it had many words for Show and I didn't know which one to use.

Thank you. :smile:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Probably since there are also lots of words for show Japanese word dictionary, the meanings that have Japanese words are; to display, make clear,point out, instruct,appear,look & exhibition.
For entertaiment which televion show would come under its Sho with a line above the o to make a long sound.
hope it helps

Xerus

Reaction score
Thank you, Comical_DrBob. :smile: Now I can start work on my new Muppet story.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Your Welcome Xerus, sorry I wasn't that much help on the word muppet it's the closest translation the ma sound is like the mu sound in muppet.
Good luck

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I think it'd be funny hearing a muppet that looks like kermit going "Hello Lagies & Genglefengs! Welcome to the muppel show! I am your host kermit the forg!" *Looks at the script* Kermit: Kermit the forg?
Fozzie: So I can't type!

That'd

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
"Kermit the Forg" - for some reason that made me laugh out loud really hard :wink: