Muppet roommates

Luke

Reaction score
Maybe it's a psychological thing - maybe in a past life you wore panties ! LOL

Anyway - break over - back to work i go !

uncleduke

Reaction score
I would want some of the singing vegetables (not Gilda's Carrot though) to live in the kitchen, and keep me entertained while I am preparing meals for the family.

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Oi! And I thought Girls were bad with the mushy stuff!

Anyways, back to the subject at hand. I don't know who I'd roommate with, there aren't too many good female muppets to room with. I could live with Red or Mokey, but it wouldn't work as well. Miss Piggy would drive all the guys away, Janice would take all the guys away from me. Yolanda, I don't know, rooming with a rat would be difficult. Prarie Dawn and I are too much a like for us to stand living with each other.

Ok, trying to find a female muppet to room with is too difficult. I give up.

Now if I were to room with a male muppet and there was to be nothing between us but friendship because of course none of us here think differently, then I would have to say Rowlf. We could jam and it would be great. Not to mention he wouldn't scare anyone away.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nate, you can have the top bunk, but there are only two beds, so where does that put ME??

LOL! Byron said he "don't have no" Janice panties which means HE DOES HE DOES!! LOL!!!! HAAA!! Haa...heh heh..um...uh...

Hmm. Byron, why do you have panties??

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Nate, you can have the top bunk, but there are only two beds, so where does that put ME??

LOL! Byron said he "don't have no" Janice panties which means HE DOES HE DOES!! LOL!!!! HAAA!! Haa...heh heh..um...uh...

Hmm. Byron, why do you have panties??
HEY! If there are only 2 beds, then what about ME?! If you two get the bunks, where do I go?! :mad:

And I said "don't have no" just for humor's sake! I swear I don't! But I will!!

(but just for the collector's item sake)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Ok, trying to find a female muppet to room with is too difficult. I give up<<<

my pick would be Zondra...I know shes kind of more of an obscure pick, but I loved her on guerrilla television (JHH) and the cameo on MFS. Plus shes the only Muppet closest to my wacky dress style^_^

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice &amp; Mokey's Man
HEY! If there are only 2 beds, then what about ME?! If you two get the bunks, where do I go?! :mad: And I said "don't have no" just for humor's sake! I swear I don't! But I will!! (but just for the collector's item sake)
Humor's sake? SSUUURRRREEEE!!!

Um, lessee, Nate on Top Bunk, me on Bottome Bunk...I don't know WHERE you'll go Byron? Maybe you'll have to sleep on your floor.

Don't worry, tho; I'll bring my own pillows! :smile: You can keep your's.

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
We could hand a hammock for Byron. Line up all his care bears underneath it! That would work...don't ya think?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
We could hand a hammock for Byron. Line up all his care bears underneath it! That would work...don't ya think?
Thank you. :smile:

Don't forget the Wuzzles! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice &amp; Mokey's Man

Thank you. :smile:

Don't forget the Wuzzles! :big_grin:
Heaven forbid, don't forget the Wuzzles! :rolleyes: