Muppet roommates

beaker

Reaction score
>>>>Hey now! I'm keepin' this a clean, platonic thread!
(Besides, I could never choose between the two... )<<<

oh weve already crossed that line awhile back on here. oh, and btw i believe the word is 'troix'?

and hey, when did Janice appear in a shot with Mokey?(or is this a collaged pic?) hmmm

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
How great would it be to fall asleep in the lap of a giant Monster who would protect you all night?
Fortunately my girlfriend already knows how that feels ! :big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
It's a custom-made pic by the wonderful "ForeignMan". :smile: And I wanted to make the "Janice" in my sig more yellowy, but you can't see it if I do that. Oh well, guess ya can't have everything ya want. lol

The only time Janice and Mokey ever appeared together in Muppet history was in "A Muppet Family Christmas"---after Janice sings "The Holly and The Ivy" (with Floyd...lol), the camera zooms into the back and we see the Fraggle Five peer up over the fireplace.

So we don't see 'em in the same shot, but in time and space, they are there together. :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Well never been happier UNTIL his Muppet sandwich !

Salmoto

Reaction score
Sheesh, so much for clean, platonic threads...

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by AnthonyF3
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,

If I had to choose, I guess I'd have to go with Gonzo. He'd certainly be a fun guy to have around. All my friends would love him. And besides, we all know the guy's a chick magnet. Get it?! Get it?! Chick Magnet? Chick? No one's ever made that one before.

Crazy, Man

Zoot
heh...oh yeah? check this out:

http://www.sluggy.com/daily.php?date=020420

god bless Sluggy Freelance!

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Hmmmm...who'd I want to room with? Probably Floyd or Clifford. I have a feeling we'd be up all night listening to great old jazz records! Or possibly Boober, then I wouldn't have to do my laundry.