1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Ringtones

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Ruahnna, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to get a muppet ringtone without having to subscribe to some annoying "joke of the day" sort of thing or pay exorbitant prices every month? I'd like a muppet ringtone on my phone but don't want to pay out the nose for it. Any help appreciated!!
  2. christyb

christyb New Member

Well here's a cheat I use. I have a Motorola V325 phone. Like you I like different ringtones but hate to pay. Luckily for me my phone is equipped with this little "record" button. I can hold my phone up to my computer, tv, etc while the song is playing. Then I can use it for my ringtone. It's all absolutely free too. They're not super recordings but I'm happy with them. I suggest checking your phone's manual to see if your phone can do this.
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Wow! What a neat idea Christy! I'm going to try that!
  4. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah, Christy. Great idea!! I do have a few Muppet ringtones that I have purchased including the Fraggle Rock Theme and a couple of Sesame Street ringtones from SesameWorkshop.org, but have not been able to find any ringtones from the Muppet Show Muppets.
  6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I currently have the Fraggle Rock theme as my ringtone. I bought it for like three bucks from Verizon. But that's all the Muppet ringtones stuff I've seen on my phone.
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I sorry, but that's like a rip off.:p
  8. christyb

christyb New Member

You're welcome guys. I say definately check and see if your phone can reco----excuse me my phone is singing....:)
  9. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Christy, just out of curiosity, what muppet songs have you recorded on your phone?
    Yeah, Ryan, I can't see how that happened! I payed a dollar each for Rainbow Connection, Fraggle Rock theme, and Muppet Show theme, all from Varizon.
    Danny, I'm afraid I got a 404 on that page. I'll try going to the main page.
  10. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

11. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Thanks, but I still can't see which ones are offered.
  12. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Who's your carrier? I have Sprint and they had a TMS theme song available on their website for my model phone which they billed my account 99 cents. It was pretty good too.