Muppet Rides

BEAR

Reaction score
AAO said:
Not a bad idea...Just as long as we get more Muppets at Disney Theme Parks...I'm happy...that's *anyone's* chance to get to meet a live Muppet! Well, you could go to Sesame Street Live or Bear in the Big Blue House Live or the show at MGM in Disney or go to Sesame Place in Pennsylvania. But ..other than that..LOL ...Disney - more mUPpets...please
Just be patient. Disney only just bought the Muppets and they have a lot of plans for Muppet stuff. I mean, just look what they have already done so far:

-Kermit, Piggy, and Gonzo co-hosting Annual Disney Christmas Parade
-a television movie special "Muppets' Wizard of Oz"
-Muppets appeared the other night on ABC's Monday Night Football
-The Muppet Show season 1 on DVD
-more special edition Muppet films being released soon
-Muppet Vision 3-D at Disney Theme Parks on both coasts (even though it has been there a while) Also, Disney's California Adventure used to have a Dance Party show with Animal and the other Muppets.

They can't crank out too much too quickly.

AAO

Reaction score
Ah yes....but Bear, let us dream...come! Dream with me...LOL :big_grin: I know what you're saying. It's just so sad to see such a great innovative project put on hold for so long. It's awful that Jim died...his legacy wasn't even complete...I know of so much more that man could have done...I'm thankful....truely I am! I'm just ecstatic that Disney's promotion of The Muppets is essential - to the point - and poise...Hopefully, the audience will increase and The Muppets will be back on top like before! :concern:

AAO

Reaction score
Hopefully The Muppet's audience will broaden as the years come.. :smile:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
They are currently trying to get another Muppet show somewhere in the Disney-MGM Studios by late next year. Perhaps they can take out the Little Mermaid show, and put the Muppets back where they first started in the park.

Anyhoo - don't expect to see any Muppet rides anytime soon. I'm a CM over at the Great Movie Ride, and I would LOVE to see a Rainbow Connection scene - it'd be so simple to do, and I think people would get a kick out of it.

Jeremy :wink:

That Announcer

Reaction score
You know, I think I may have been on your car when I was down there! :smile:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Wow, that's weird... hope you enjoyed it.

If you rode anybody's car whose name was Jeremy, it was me. I've been the only Jeremy there for about 3-4 years now.

Jeremy

That Announcer

Reaction score
jeremyactor said:
Wow, that's weird... hope you enjoyed it.

If you rode anybody's car whose name was Jeremy, it was me. I've been the only Jeremy there for about 3-4 years now.

Jeremy
Well then, you were really quite energetic on that ride. A highlight of my trip to WDW, as a matter of fact. :smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
PS: I think I'm the one Mansion fan in the universe who really, really liked the movie. :big_grin:
I think "The Haunted Mansion" movie was based on "Phantom Manor" in France as opposed to the WDW one.