Muppet Replica Line

Gerbert

Reaction score
Dont you Guy's think "The Muppets" will have a replica line?
what Muppets would you like to own?
I would love to get my hands on an :rolleyes: and :shifty: Replica Puppet. Think about it... Now that Muppet SillyBandz are out, What Kid wouldn't want a Pepe, Rizzo, Kermit, or Animal.. REAL HALF BODY PUPPETS! Arm Rod's, Blinking Mechanisim's, Posing Finger's.. Imagine It.. They could be in those Muppet Poser Type Boxes.. with a Window thru it.. with Your very own Puppet.. This has been My Dream.. They could Hire Jarrod for them and He could start making them and Teaching the Company.. Imagien it now.. Every Muppet fan's Dream.. Which Muppet Replica would You like to See in a Store Like Toys R Us, Walmart, Sams Club etc?

Nick22

Reaction score
well, if you didn't already know, there is a muppet replica line. they aren't puppets though. they're full bodied photo puppet replicas. and the idea of a puppet replica is probly a no go. sorry.

Gerbert

Reaction score
I know about the Poser's.. I mentioned them in This Post.. I decided to Create Puppet Versions of Them..

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Disney has already expressed that they don't want authentic puppet versions of the Muppet characters on the commercial market. That's not likely to change. :attitude:

beaker

Reaction score
Disney has already expressed that they don't want authentic puppet versions of the Muppet characters on the commercial market. That's not likely to change. :attitude:
Is that why, except for Rizzo, the posers don't truly look like the real posers used in magazines/calendars/promo shots nor the puppets themselves? Im a big supporter of anything Muppets and especially of the companies putting out stuff...but I just cannot help but notice the posers to me do not look like the real deal or anywhere near the authentic posers. (I feel like a bad fan for saying that)

I do find it interesting they allowed real authentic whatnots to be made; as I never thought authentic Muppet styled hand and rod puppets would ever be commercially released.

Gerbert

Reaction score
Well, You just Ruined My Day.. I won't Be able to Go to sleep Tonight..

Is that why, except for Rizzo, the posers don't truly look like the real posers used in magazines/calendars/promo shots nor the puppets themselves? Im a big supporter of anything Muppets and especially of the companies putting out stuff...but I just cannot help but notice the posers to me do not look like the real deal or anywhere near the authentic posers. (I feel like a bad fan for saying that)

I do find it interesting they allowed real authentic whatnots to be made; as I never thought authentic Muppet styled hand and rod puppets would ever be commercially released.
The Whatnot's look NOTHING like the Actual Whatnot's.. They look Like Those crappy Ernie Plushes at Friggin Walmart..

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
its not like they're not making replica puppets to spite the fans, in fact i support the reason for it.

if puppets were made then there would be thousand of muppet youtube video with professional looking puppets to take away from the Muppets themselves

Gerbert

Reaction score
I understand Julio, But I would actually Like that.. It's giving Free Publicity to The Muppets..

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score

I don't think that was the intention. Next time you're in SF swing by the shop on Waverly and we have all three on display. (I work there every Sunday and Monday.) They look better than you think they would. MR tried to get them as close as possible but they bit off more than they could chew from the factory standpoint. I mean, all of MR's prototypes were spot-on A+ representations just like EFX's Rizzo, but EFX can't find a factory that'll do as good or any better than MR did...which was still pretty good. You've got to see them in real life (and posed by a talented hand :wink:)to appreciate them. Here's a fuzzy picture of Kermit and Gonzo behind...Tom Servo! And yes, he's a functioning puppet.

Also, I love my Toadie Whatnot. He kicks a$ They're definitely worth purchasing. Just make sure there's a sale on when you do. :wink:

charlie bird

Reaction score
Dont you Guy's think "The Muppets" will have a replica line?
what Muppets would you like to own?
I would love to get my hands on an :rolleyes: and :shifty: Replica Puppet. Think about it... Now that Muppet SillyBandz are out, What Kid wouldn't want a Pepe, Rizzo, Kermit, or Animal.. REAL HALF BODY PUPPETS! Arm Rod's, Blinking Mechanisim's, Posing Finger's.. Imagine It.. They could be in those Muppet Poser Type Boxes.. with a Window thru it.. with Your very own Puppet.. This has been My Dream.. They could Hire Jarrod for them and He could start making them and Teaching the Company.. Imagien it now.. Every Muppet fan's Dream.. Which Muppet Replica would You like to See in a Store Like Toys R Us, Walmart, Sams Club etc?
That would be my dream!
I wish that would happen,but even if it did I probuably wouldn't be able to aford it ,but still I'd love to see it happen!Thank you for putting the idea in my head,but soon I think I'll have to make my own replica ,have too!