McFraggle

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
"I'm a Muppet, Get Me Out of Here?"

"Big Brother in the Big Blue House?"
Those are good ideas Beau. :big_grin: LOL! :smile:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The article said, "The special could potentially air alongside the Muppets’ Wonderful Wizard of Oz movie next May. Or it may never make the airwaves."

It would be a cool thing to see added as a fun extra on the Muppets’ Wonderful Wizard of Oz DVD (and after the film on the VHS release).

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Mr. Chapman; I'd imagine that being responsible for MC, you'd have a decent "in" as to getting this info, why is Disney seeming to be so hush, hush about it?

Drtooth

Reaction score
In the immortal words of Mr. Horse on the Ren and Stimpy Show... "No sir, I don't like it!"

Can't state it any better than that!

Beauregard

Reaction score
"The reported plot is that the Classic Muppet characters (not the Henson performers) would be auditioning new puppeteers, potentially in an American Idol format. Characters like Kermit, Miss Piggy and Gonzo would be the judges auditioning new puppeteers."

Does this make any sence to anyone? I don't see what they mean... How are they thinking that would work?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Are they auditioning puppeteers to work for them? Or take over who operates them now? It's weird.

christyb

Reaction score
Muppets and reality tv?? I really don't like it. Why can't we have a show starring the muppets and not a cheesy fad item.