Muppet-Puppet Replicas on Ebay

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I agree--definitely illegal and suspect. If I could build these myself, I would have no problem with creating them for my own enjoyment. But these really are copyright infringement.

Still, I do think they look pretty good. I especially like the Beaker one. It's almost worth it... The person making these is talented, but selling them for a profit? Not so great.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Nice stuff...........shame its illegal. Hey do you think he will sell them cheaper as they are illegal, maybe we could blackmail him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MWoO

Reaction score
I saw the Piggy before it was taken down and it looked interesting but like all the others it was off enough to not be good.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Piggy in profile looks good, but from front on...there's something not quite right.

Would love to see what this guy could do with Fozzie - mostly out of curiosity, but I could be moved to bid on him (since I really doubt we'll get him from Master Replicas)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't want to see what this guy can do with Fozzie! I'd be too tempted, and a $1000 price tag is way too much for me.

Beautifully crafted replicas. I failed to notice, but are these listed as replicas? Anyway, I don't have a problem with folks selling replicas, but I sure do wish if they're going to do that they wouldn't sell them so dang expensively, and would at least offer some of the proceeds to charity.

Bein Green

Reaction score
Not bad, but good heavens- A THOUSAND DOLLARS for a "Kermit" that looks... a bit off? Wow. I remember back in the day (1970s with Star Trek and Star Wars stuff) when bootlegs cost LESS than real deals!