Muppet Poser Tour?

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hey guys remember the kermit tour with the poser?

How about MuppetCentral or someone sponsor a new tour one with either of the muppets or even with all of them?

Of course you would have to have one to participate, but maybe the prize could be a poser, they are pretty cheap to pick up right now. IF you have all three maybe there is something else that can be offered?

Any suggestions?
Ideas?

Davina

Reaction score
well, I'd be willing to use mine to show em up here in Alaska.. maybe sledding or something.. wouldn't want to risk damage to em out in the snow too much right now.. :smile:

rtgentry

Reaction score
That is awesome.

If you would like to participate post a comment instead of lurking guys.

If you would like to participate lets get a consensus with a simple post here in this thread.

I am thinking starting sometime after the first of the year due to people getting replicas for christmas.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I volunteered to take Kermit around Hollywood when it was one of THEIR replicas (they didn't choose me), but as Davina said, I wouldn't take mine outside and risk damaging them.

:stick_out_tongue:

rtgentry

Reaction score
What about a muppet poser scavenger hunt ? like having a list of things to get the guys pic with.

Davina

Reaction score
ooh, that could be fun.. have to come up with a good mix of "ordinary" and really unusual items, including, of course, some good muppety items :smile: