Muppet Party Cruise Review!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals I just got the game last night and let me say it's full of surprise! Of course if your reading this it's a spoiler to the game so don't complain that I didn't warn you! You turkeys! (Happy Thanksgving) :smile:

The cover as seen on-line is cool, Pepe has been added in with Gonzo in the window port hole thingy, so I thought that was nice. Miss Piggy is still very wintery dressed, but that photo was also used on the It's a very Merry Muppet Christmas DVD back cover. Still it's cool that they used real Muppets on the cover!

Now of course you can only play as Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, and Animal...but that doesn't mean that they aren't other Muppets in the game! guess who else is in the game!!!! well wait first I'll say guess who ISN'T in the game from as far as I know....Robin (and Phil Van Neuter)...."So what does that mean you say?" It means that Rowlf, Sam, Bunsen, Beaker, Swedish Chef, Statler, Waldorf, and Rizzo (and Andy and Randy Pig)are in some 3D forum in the game and depending on the Muppet they either help you or hurt your chancing in wining the game.But that's not all! ALL of the Muppets talk with their authentic voices!!!! AND even if the Muppet isn't presented in 3D form there maybe a picture of the muppet presenting the next mini game. Sweetums! Clifford, Bean Bunny! Scooter and MORE!!!! I haven't even seen all the characters yet as I played a quick game by myself last night but I read the credits and here is the list of Muppets (and there performers voices)that will in some shape or form be in the game

Steve: voices Kermit,Beaker, LINK HOGTHROB, Bean Bunny, Rizzo, and Randy pig (or is it Andy?)

Jerry...Yes! Jerry!: voices Statler, Floyd, Lew Zealand, Camilla, CRAZY HARRY and DR STRANGE PORK!....Robin was NOT listed so that's why I assume he's not in the game but at lest Robin got to star in his own game for PS1

Kevin: voices Clifford (who's not out the Muppet gang as some have thought with him not being in IAVMMCM) and Sam the Eagle... and Sam's voice an't toO bad! He's pretty funny in the clips of the 3D Muppets.

Brian Henson: voices Sal, JANICE! SCOOTER! and the MUPPET NEWS MAN!

John Henson: voices SWEETUMS!

Eric: Voices Fozzie and Piggy

John: voices DR TEETH and animal

Bill: voices Bobo, Pepe, ROWLF, Johnny,and the Swedish Chef

Dave voices Gonzo, Waldorf, Zoot, Bunsen Randy Pig (or is it Andy?) and get this....your not gonna believe it, I haven't seen him in the game yet, but get this...wait? I already said that!...oh! hold on....wait I forgot.....oh! Drum roll PLEASE.................DIGIT FROM THE JHH!!!YES DIGIT! He is listed in the credits!!!!! Oh my gosh! I hope this means he'll come back to be part of the Muppet troop! Maybe we will see an action figure of him yet (with pack in Waldo hopefully)DIGIT!!!!

So Yeah, that's a lotta Muppets! like I said some Muppets you will only see a picture of but you will hear that Muppets voice! Bean Bunny calls out a game of BINGO! the only two Muppets I feel missing from the troop are Robin Frog and Phil Van Neuter and Maybe Beauagard as welll, Emily Bear, Uncle Deadly, Seymore or Pops might be pushing it...In fact it is pushing it. :wink:

OK now with all the fun stuff out of the way, the game is kinda weird and confusing, i gotta play it more of course, some mini games are more fun then others but still it's cool. basically it's like your playing a board game and you play mini games on the side. I've still got a lot to see in the game and can'r wait to play it with my friends!!!also the game isn't that expensive either!

OH! and like Muppet Monster Adventer there is a new song represented in the game too! Kermit sings "The Muppet Party Cruise" it's a cool song, only Kermit sings it as you watch the credits of the game, not that the 3D Kermit is present, it's just like how it was in MMA, I don't think the song is as good as Robin's song but it's still cool to have in the game!!!

Oh and the credits lists "Thanks to all the Muppet fans around the world!" That means ALL OF US!!!

So i'd still like to do a full review of the game, but that will take a little time to get familler with the game.

Hey and I think I read in the instruction booklet that the Swedish Chef throws Penguins as you at some point! I think? LOL!

Zach)Rowlf the, Muppet video game loving, Dog!

Drtooth

Reaction score
HMMMM....

Digit you say...

Perhaps a sign of things to come? Or come back as it were?

I think if I ever get GC, this will be up there with TMNT of the games I want to buy....

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
HMMMM....

Digit you say...

Perhaps a sign of things to come? Or come back as it were?

I think if I ever get GC, this will be up there with TMNT of the games I want to buy....

Yes I said Digit! :excited: I still haven't seen him as i've only played the game once, it's mostikey just a photo of him and his voice as he'll introduce a mini game, but still the fact that they are using Digit in any shape or form is awesome!!! :smile:

All the Muppets talk in the game! I wish they could re due a Muppet Race Mania game with these graphics and more Muppets now!! I Still love that game too though.

Aaron

Reaction score
i think we can now say that brian henson is scooter and janice's new performer

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Aaron said:
i think we can now say that brian henson is scooter and janice's new performer

I'd say that too! and the Muppet News Man! :smile:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I have it for PS2. I love it! They should have a Muppet DDR!