Muppet Parody figures suggestion

muppetperson

Reaction score
Do these figures remind you of anyone?

I can see Bunsen and Beaker doing this.The Muppets are famous for parody, so wouldnt it be great if Disney released a line of Muppet parody figures.We have already had the Star wars/Muppets line, so I wish Disney could expand on it with the Muppets taking on iconic characters,like munsters, Jeanie,Rock Stars,and other famous characters and people.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know those figures are animated and designed by Aardman, right?

I don't know how parody law figures into toy making. I don't recall the Meanie Babies line having any problems with Lucas when the Parody Star Wars bean bags came out. I do know the Garbage Pail Kids got in trouble with the Cabbage Patch kids at some point and had to redesign the characters. And S.L.U.G. Zombies seems to be under the radar, as they have very obvious zombified caricatures of Colonel Sanders, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Mr. T, Moe and Curly from the Three Stooges (I wonder if a Larry is planned down the line), and a zombie hunter version of Rambo. Something that would clearly get up some likeness rights problems, since they're shockingly obvious.

I think the time for a Marvel/Disney toy collection is overdue. I'd love to see Muppet characters dressed up as Marvel characters, even though the logic step is to try it with Mickey and Co first.