~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

A bit of an update on Muppet Musique's The Muppet Show section. An MP3 bit update, to be exact, pun intended. :wink:

Thanks to a very nice fan, I was able to put up better-sounding, CD quality MP3s of the following albums:

The Muppet Show Cast Album 1
The Muppet Show Cast Album 2
The Muppet Show Music Hall

Enjoy!

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Hey Sylinde Bren. Any chance that you could put up just the songs from the episodes or movies and not the dialogue. I know that most of us want to hear the song and not the dialogue. I still like the site though. This is a good way to make waiting for The Muppet Show Season 2 boxed Set easier. Thanks.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
RKUNKLER said:
Hey Sylinde Bren. Any chance that you could put up just the songs from the episodes or movies and not the dialogue. I know that most of us want to hear the song and not the dialogue. I still like the site though. This is a good way to make waiting for The Muppet Show Season 2 boxed Set easier. Thanks.
Heya, and thanks for your feedback!

You bring up a very good point. However, I do know that there is a significant majority of people who do, in fact, enjoy the dialogue just as much as the song(s) themselves. And in some cases, especially with the official soundtracks, dialogue is as big a part of the album as the songs.

I could maybe try to make separate dialogue tracks inbetween the songs, to try and please everyone. But, that is a slow and time-consuming process that's going to take me a while, considering how many albums I would have to do. Oh, it'll get done, don't get me wrong, but it may be better for those just wanting the song and nothing else to find an MP3 editing program until then.

Thanks again!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I finally got around to sending you the last tracks from the MFS score! I think they are the right ones this time. So sorry about the long wait! Hopefully it all worked out. ^^

~Pepper

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I finally got around to sending you the last tracks from the MFS score! I think they are the right ones this time. So sorry about the long wait! Hopefully it all worked out. ^^
Thanks, MrsPepper! No worries about the wait. :wink: The files haven't arrived in my mailbox just yet, but then again, AOL has been guilty of holding some of my emails hostage before giving them to me a few hours after the original send time. :stick_out_tongue: I'll let you know how it works out!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

Update to the Muppet Vision 3D section of Muppet Musique!

As a special treat, I've added an MP3 of the actual live show. Go on over and check it out. :wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, sounds nice. No offense, but I won't download it, because I believe seeing it in person, if possible, is a special experiense. It's great for someone who can't go to the parks though!
:cool: I was wondering, do you have, and are you planning to put up, Kermit Unpiged any time soon?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Ha, I downloaded it, I have no morals.
I've already listened to the whole thing, it's awesome quality. Thanks Sylinde Bren! ^_^

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
I was wondering, do you have, and are you planning to put up, Kermit Unpiged any time soon?
It'll get up on the site eventually, but I'm afraid it isn't on my agenda in the short-term, at the moment. Plus, I don't own the CD yet to make the MP3s... Unless, someone wants to donate? :wink: