~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
MrsWembly said:
Thank you so much Sylinde Bren for providing us with all this music! Is there any chance you'll get music from Hey Cinderella?

I use to sing “If I Could Go Dancing” all the time when I was little.
Hmm... The magic 8 ball says, "Without a doubt." :wink:

And, here special for you and heralde...

If I Could Go Dancing...

Enjoy! :big_grin:

MrsWembly

Reaction score
OH MY!! What prompt service! Thank you so much. I just danced around my kitchen listening to it!

Kiki

Reaction score
Once again, thank you v.v. much, SB! This is one helluva site, it's sooo groovy! :cool: :big_grin: :excited:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I sent the rest of the MFS score, Bren! Let me know if I forgot a song, there aare 20 in all. :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Bren would you mind telling me if you got those last two records I sent you. Just let me know. Thanks.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hey SB, any chance of doing my favourite MB song, "The Future is Counting on You"?

BJ

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I sent the rest of the MFS score, Bren! Let me know if I forgot a song, there aare 20 in all. :big_grin:
Nope, got 'em all, MrsP! :wink: I haven't gotten around to uploading them yet though, so if I have a problem with that I'll let you know, thanks. :smile:

Erine81981 said:
Bren would you mind telling me if you got those last two records I sent you. Just let me know. Thanks.
Heya, Kyle! Yup, I got them and thank you so much for going through the trouble of re-sending them to me. :smile: I'm sorry; I could have sworn I'd sent you an email. I'm not normally that forgetful, I swear.

erniebert1234ss said:
Hey SB, any chance of doing my favourite MB song, "The Future is Counting on You"?
Aww, sorry, BJ, but I don't have any Muppet Babies music. At least, not yet.

By the by, completely off-topic but, you never did get back to me on if you still wanted those Muppet cassettes you PMed me about... Do you still want them?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just wanted to give some love and say how great the site looks. What a tremendous service you provide for us fans here, you can't be thanked enough! :excited:

pepestarr

Reaction score
Great work on the site! I sent you Santa Baby from IAVMMCM a while ago, have you had any chance with any of the other songs or page?