Muppet Mural (minus chairs)

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wow, I've ever seen it in such great quality!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Faints!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! ! ! ! :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ooooh, sweet! That's an amazing pic. One thing that made me grin was the groupings, such Oscar & Marjorie, with Bo looking very put-upon, and Scooter right by the Fraggle Five. (I've got a theory that Scooter is half Fraggle.) Wonder why he's sitting on Wembley, though? And of course Fozzie looks like he's trying to tell you a joke.

Are there many more characters up in the balcony that aren't shown in this pic?

Dearth

Reaction score
He's also got some other shots that show some of what you can't see in the wide shot, be sure to browse his other pics.

Thanks for posting those, Jeff!

Love the detail of Rizzo sitting on a broken spring protruding through the seat.

Alex

Reaction score
You're welcome. I don't have a lot of experience with it, but perhaps I'll try stitching the photos together to try to include everything. I noticed the top got but off in all but this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffchristiansen/5663367540/in/photostream/

I used an ultrawide camera lens (Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8) and had to go to 1600 ISO so I didn't have a flash. I wish I had brought my tripod so I could have lined it up straighter and gotten the whole thing in one shot.

-Jeff

zns

Reaction score
Ooooh, sweet! That's an amazing pic. One thing that made me grin was the groupings, such Oscar & Marjorie, with Bo looking very put-upon, and Scooter right by the Fraggle Five. (I've got a theory that Scooter is half Fraggle.) Wonder why he's sitting on Wembley, though? And of course Fozzie looks like he's trying to tell you a joke.

Are there many more characters up in the balcony that aren't shown in this pic?
If you look close enough, you can see Little Bird sitting with the SNL Muppets. He's just right about Big Bird. There's also Bobbity, Traveling Matt, and Robin sitting with Sweetums. The Do-Do's are also in the very back right through the doorway.