Muppet Movie Clip: "Walter's Great Idea"

terrimonster

Reaction score
I didn't expect to laugh out loud, but I did. It's so simple, but I didn't see it coming (but I should have, because Pink's is that good).

Drtooth

Reaction score
We're gonna wind up watching the entire movie piece by piece before it actually comes out, aren't we? :fishy:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
grrr all these clips coming out and im really trying not to watch...i dont like this part of movies...they start pushing out clips and when you get to the theater youve already seen the movie

beaker

Reaction score
A few clips ain't gonna hurt anything. Besides isnt anyone curious about the tone of the film? We have gleaned nothing from the teasers and trailers as far as pacing, feel, tone. These short 30 second clips kind of show what the actual film is like

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
A few clips ain't gonna hurt anything. Besides isnt anyone curious about the tone of the film? We have gleaned nothing from the teasers and trailers as far as pacing, feel, tone. These short 30 second clips kind of show what the actual film is like
its my own personal things...this past summer Transformer sshowed so much that when i got the the theater i was left with almost no surprises and felt i had already watched most of it
ands its not just transformers ive noticed alot of movies have been doing it recently sometimes sticking whole scenes in trailers

tone? i got the tone from the second trailer and again the final one but again thats my personal thing i was able to pick up im not saying everyone should have...im avoiding these clips till i see the movie

Beauregard

Reaction score
grrr all these clips coming out and im really trying not to watch...i dont like this part of movies...they start pushing out clips and when you get to the theater youve already seen the movie
True, although so far they've mostly shown us Walter/Jason clips...things that we don't necessarily care that much about anyway. And the actual trailers have mostly been sight gags and one-liners, so I don't feel like everything's been spoiled. (Only to those who have sat for ages, analysed and figured out the entire movie from start to finish...)