Muppet Movie Clip: I've Got Everything I Need

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can't watch this at school, and I'm SO tempted to watch it when I get home, but I've been spoiled enough this past week.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'd actually reccomend this clip to those wary of spoilers - since it's from a musical number it doesn't give away any plot elements and such we don't already know about and it's just a sampling of the number. It will get you very excited to see the film!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Nice little clip from a nice little song.

Hope the Muppets will sing a bunch of those same lines in the song's reprise at the end of the film (I can see Lew Zealand singing the "Life's a filet of fish" line, etc.).

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
After actually watching the past clips, I refuse to watch this one. I feel like when I see this on the big screen for the first time, I'll enjoy it more. I just need to hold back form the temptation.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The extras were too over the top for me. I know that's the point, but I just didn't think it worked. But Jason and Walter were funny together! :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I caved in and watched it and something about Walter's movements seem a bit stiff.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I love it...muppets and music are a great mixture...funny thing is when I first heard the song I was picturing puppets singing some of those parts...oh well

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I'm sorry, Heralde and Oscarfan, but I don't agree with you.

I see no over-the-topness in the extras and I don't see any stiffness in Walter's movements.