MUPPET MOVIE AND GMC DVD's RELEASED!!

kuzeh

Reaction score
Hello all,
I was at my nearest Best Buy getting War of the Worlds and Aeon Flux
devds and to my surprise The Muppet Movie and
The Great Muppet Caper were already there!!!
Am I missing something?
weren't they supposed to be released until next week
I asked the rep about the MTI and CC but he told
me they only recieved this 2 so far!!

Of course I bought them already!!
so I should be watching them tonight!

Anybody else got em too?

zns

Reaction score
That's pretty bizarre of them to release them so early. I wonder how they got them so soon.:smirk:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I remember seeing some DVD copies of The Street We Live On at my local Sears two days before it was supposed to be released. Also, there was a user on here (I forget who) who managed to get a copy of The Muppet Show: Season 1 on the week before it actually came out in stores.

kuzeh

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Are You Sure That Is The New One
You mean if I got the "out of print impossible to find" versions??

:rolleyes:

Just kidding, of course it's the new one...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Disney must have some deal with BB then? Cuz retailers aren't usually allowed to sell stuff like that before the street date without a hefty fine.

I WISH THERE WAS A BB CLOSE TO ME!

:cry:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
They were supposed to be released in Australia on november 9, currently all ive seen available in stores is The Muppet Movie, and The Muppet Show season 1 boxset. They can be purchased online but theyre usually cheaper in stores.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Pepe's Profile Performers

Disney currently plans on having alternate performers for various Muppets for small productions. For example, in both Statler and waldorf: From The Balcony and ESPN Classics, Statler is performed by Drew Massey (instead of Steve Whitmire) while Waldorf is performed by Victor Yerrid (instead of Dave Goelz). In the pepe's Profile interviews, are the characters performed by their usual performers or by alternate performers? I'm not sure if Disney considers DVD features to be small enough productions to have alternate performers for Pepe, Kermit, Miss Piggy, and others.