Muppet Moose Head in anything besides MFS?

PMK

Reaction score
There's a Muppet Moose head hanging on the wall of the Muppets' house in Muppets from Space. Has this character appeared in any of Muppet production?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'll go with no since I never saw it before then, but there were whole moose puppets used at times.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
PMK said:
There's a Muppet Moose head hanging on the wall of the Muppets' house in Muppets from Space. Has this character appeared in any of Muppet production?
Yes it was also in "Muppet Treasure Island"

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Moose was in other projects... the Moose Head was used in MFS and MTI I think...

He was known as Mickey Moose on TMS.... but he had a body.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
It hasn't appeared since then. It's a shame it never appeared on the train in Muppets Most Wanted. Although what role would it play? I suppose it could of have been used in the song I'll Get What You Want, appearing if Constantine were to add in you want a moose? I'll give it to you. into the lyrics.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It hasn't appeared since then. It's a shame it never appeared on the train in Muppets Most Wanted. Although what role would it play? I suppose it could of have been used in the song I'll Get What You Want, appearing if Constantine were to add in you want a moose? I'll give it to you. into the lyrics.
I don't know why I'm fanboying over a random background character, but I think the moose could have been someone. I imagine him being some guy who appears on every wall everywhere the muppets go, and he annoys and tricks them all!