Muppet Monster Adventure

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorde Pompeo

I have completed my MMA Game but in the level Croak Lahoma, if you pause the game and access the option Inventory, next to the Gold Thingy Symbol it appears 30/31 although the level is 100% complete aswell as the game...
Those are the coins you get when you kill one of the baddies for the second time, yeah? How about trying to kill 'em all again on that level, just to check?

And while we're at it- I'm really stuck on the Monstery Monastery level! There must be a load of stuff hidden somewhere- can anyone point me in the right direction? :cool:

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Have you tried the review that's posted on MuppetCentral?

Thank you!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Lorde Pompeo

no i check to see if it says that but it's 31/31 or how ever main coins there are. must be a little glich in your game i guess, as long as you can see everything it's no big deal.

i like your game idea, what no lew zealand in the game?;-)

well i think it may be too many characters to be a fully 3D game and the muppets getting murdered is a little too..too, well lets just say it's a lilttle too. Whatever that means, even thought Statler and Waldorf don't really died, i would think it would be rather the muppets getting captured then dieing.

but lets hope a really great muppet game comes out with classic muppets in it.

i wouldn' t mind another miss piggy pignaped game, i mean it would be MUCH better then the old nintendo game, there could b a switch off of diffrent muppets at times but not too many characters i mean like with bouns levels and mini games as well with fozzie, scooter, gonzo, animal, and rowlf

what about muppet golf??? they did it with mario!
well, i mean i kinda find those games kinda boring but with muppets it could be more fun! penguins and chickens and all! i think it is a good idea! you could even play as statler and waldorf!

Zack)Rowlf the, or how about a mupet dance game?Dog.

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Have you tried the review that's posted on MuppetCentral?

Thank you!
I'll check that out, cheers! :cool:

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Re: Lorde Pompeo

Originally posted by Zack the Dog
no i check to see if it says that but it's 31/31 or how ever main coins there are. must be a little glich in your game i guess, as long as you can see everything it's no big deal.

i like your game idea, what no lew zealand in the game?;-)

well i think it may be too many characters to be a fully 3D game and the muppets getting murdered is a little too..too, well lets just say it's a lilttle too. Whatever that means, even thought Statler and Waldorf don't really died, i would think it would be rather the muppets getting captured then dieing.

but lets hope a really great muppet game comes out with classic muppets in it.

i wouldn' t mind another miss piggy pignaped game, i mean it would be MUCH better then the old nintendo game, there could b a switch off of diffrent muppets at times but not too many characters i mean like with bouns levels and mini games as well with fozzie, scooter, gonzo, animal, and rowlf

what about muppet golf??? they did it with mario!
well, i mean i kinda find those games kinda boring but with muppets it could be more fun! penguins and chickens and all! i think it is a good idea! you could even play as statler and waldorf!

Zack)Rowlf the, or how about a mupet dance game?Dog.
Does that mean that my game has more value than most? :big_grin:

I forgot about Lew... I was trying to put in the regular characters but I obviously forgot some... Who would you pair Lew with?

What if, after S&W are "killed", a video is shown with them climbing down the window and leaving in a bike while saying that they hope their «friend» doesn't blow the pratical joke... This would be more aceptable wouldn't it?

Rugbylass, I started the game again and when I get to the Monestry I will tell you the hidden areas I found, ok?

I am seriously thinking about contacting Henson to tell them my idea... It doesn't hurt to try... Can anyone point me the right directions? What should I do first, how and who should I contact?

Thank you!

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Re: Re: Lorde Pompeo

Rugbylass, I started the game again and when I get to the Monestry I will tell you the hidden areas I found, ok?
Oh, you absolute star! I've been stuck on that level for AGES! I've done all of the others though :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
For me Muppet video games have always been a mixed bag.
But I do remember slaving away on Muppet race mania, only to realize at 99% complete the museum level is impossible to get all the hidden stuff *sigh* I still have yet to find a Muppet game that captures the fun and mayhem of the Muppets...well, maybe Muppets Inside. Btew, am I the only one who has Muppet Pinball Mayhem? Talk about impossible to get to bonus levels!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cory, what are you missing from the Mallory Gallery? We'll help you find it.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Cory, what are you missing from the Mallory Gallery? We'll help you find it<<<

Oh phil, Ive long given up on that game, heh. I spent too many hours trying to complete that game for some grainy FMV scenes.
I'd love to see a Muppet kart game for the game boy advance, my fave console of choice.

Oh Phil, have you heard anymore on that TDK Interactive deal...any new Muppet games coming out?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last I heard they have a list of ideas of potential games and concepts. TDK is hoping to release the first ones mid-to-late 2003. I'll see if anything new is going on with that though.