Muppet Mockumentary Pilot Filmed

Erine81981

Reaction score
You person who is saying this about shelving the Muppets well why not do it then! We muppet Fans then will do some very terible stuff and not just the letting the air out of your tires either. We're talking really bad stuff. We Fans want new TV show and we'll do anything to get our beloved Muppets back in the star light as bad as it takes. Bring it on Lady/Man! :halo: :rolleyes:

ARE YOU WITH ME MUPPET FANS?!

unclematt

Reaction score
Dont mess with the Mupites ( I really want to bring this word back)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I didn't realize saying "French" was so offensive.... wait, wrong "F" word.
I think he may have meant Fraggle?

Beauregard

Reaction score
But as a very good friend says, Why make sense when it's more profitable to make dollars?

mrsieve

Reaction score
I've watched several of the french shows online, and unless the stream or audio was very poor when it was said, it was not said. The "f" word in question rhymes with duck. I don't see how Disney would allow the Muppets to swear reguardless of language or if its culturally acceptable. The Muppets are the Muppets, even if the show was at a later time period, you know that some parents/guardians would allow their children to watch, or even tape the shows to watch at a different time. As well, if in fact the Muppets were swearing, don't you think that other media outlets would have picked up on this? Disney has an image to protect, reguardless of which property is being used.

I've also noticed that a lot more media outlets (online, tv, radio, etc), have picked up the fact that this pilot is (hopefully) out and about with the suits at Disney. Hopefully this buzz will have a postive impact. *crossing fingers*