Muppet Magnets

Joe

Reaction score
havn't heard anyone mention these here yet(you can all point fingers and make fun of me if I missed the post*) but I was at Claire's in the mall the other day(no, I don't shop there, I went to get NeoPets stuff :wink: ) and they had Muppet Magnets (animal was all I saw) and they also stuffed keychains (kermit, piggy, gonzo, animal, fozzie, thought there were six, but that's all I can remember)

Joe
(* note to self, don't post anything anywhere at four in the morning...)

Gonzo

Reaction score
Were they the plush Animal magnets (just his plush head mounted on a magnet) or was it something different? They had a bunch of those out a few years ago--Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal...

The only Muppet magnets I've got right now are some of the "art" ones from the Kermitage collection....very nice stuff.

Quinnnnnnn

Joe

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a plush magnet, but we were rushing (I was late for work anyways) I'm headed back there Saturday so I'll check it out.

Joe

Reaction score
went to the mall again today (we've been going at least once a week, but not always on a definate day) we were rushing (my mom had to be somewhere) so I only got a quick look at the magnets. they definately weren't plush, and I'm pretty sure they had gonzo in additioin to animal (it was blue..) hopefully I'll have more time next week.