Muppet Listings 15.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... King Goshposh from Tales of the Tinkerdee and King Rupert from Hey Cinderella! are two different puppets? Well, in that case, if that were to be confirmed by some other trusted source I'd be willing to add him to the list.

As for missing FR characters, I used up all that www.punchandjewelry.com had to offer. However, if there are any that aren't on the list speak up and I'll take it into consideration. Would go to Warrick's site, but for some reason whenever I go there I don't get anything. Oh, there are some advertisement links, but nothing for me to actually explore with my screenreader program. Contact me with the info regarding the names and descripts of these missing FR characters or post them fright here.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Well, I did put a link in my last post which I thought would help...

As I say I don't know much about Fraggle Rock but I did know that Fulton MacKay appeared as the Captain in the UK Version as he is not mentioned in your listings. According to the IMDb this role was taken over by John Gordon Sinclair and possibly one other.

Broadwayjoe

Reaction score
Yip Yip Martians

Hey there, Count - My I commend you on such a fine collection. I was hoping to possible attain a Yip Yip episode for my friends birthday. I don't have anything to trade, but am willing to listen to any suggestions you may have. Looking through your list it seems that episode 1725 The Martians (SS) may be just perfect.

Thanks in advance!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, let me take care of a few points.
1 Harvey Towers, was wondering when someone would bring that up. Thought you were talking about the international versions of Doc and Sprocket, and turns out I was right. Haven't had anyone bring them into the fold and since the kick I was on was getting international SS characters, I plum forgot about those from FR. Will add them once I get the chance.
2 BroadwayJoe, glad you like the thread, however this just a listing of all Henson characters from the different productions in an attempt to make a complete listing one day. You can probably get better responses by starting a thread over in the Sesame Merchandise or Buy, Sell and Trade sections of this forum.
3 As for that episode in particular, sorry to disappoint you but I don't have it in my video collection. There are only 4 SS episodes I have, along with 2 SS specials and those I got from my dealer up in Canada. Mayhaps you should contact Boober_Gorg or Justin Faulknor and talk to them directly to see if they have the episodes you're looking for. It's not that I don't want to trade, it's just that I don't have knowledge of the technology to use to make copies of what I do have at the moment.
Again, hope this helps you and welcome to MC!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Aside from the wardrobe and crown, the King from Cinderella looks like a better built version of King Goshposh; both have a dark pink round nose, both smoke a cigar, both have an orange tone to their skin, and both have black eyebrows instead of eyes. Neither one has hair nor ears. King Rupert II, though, does.
However, the King from Cinderella is never referred to by a name; it's always "your majesty", "dad", etc.

P.S.: Many of the entries you have for "TV Movie" aren't TV movies; they're specials. As far as I know, there have only been two TV movies so far: VMMCM and KSY. (Though technically KSY is a direct-to-video release, but in its debut it has also aired on television. In fact there are a few scenes where the scene fades to black and comes up on the next scene, possibly meaning that a commercial break was there.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... King Goshposh should indeed be listed? And everything that's "TV Movie" except for VMMCM and KSY changed to "TV Special"?
LMK and I'll work on it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then. Just a quick question. Were the members of the Fry Girls... an apple, broccoli, loaf of bread, pear and pineapple?
If so, that'd bring us up to 3109.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Updates.

OK, all the TV Movie entries, except for the ones from VMMCM or KSY have been switched to TV Special.
King Rupert from Hey Cinderella! has been switched to "The King, Prince Arthur Charming's Dad".
The additional Fry Girls have been added.
Barbara the Chicken and the Dancing Tubas from SS 4032, the Guy in Room #7 from 123 Count With Me, and the Waitress from the same video release have been added.
And for your curiousity... that pirate wolf from SS Germany Muppet_dk originally reported does have a name. As best we agreed upon, in English that name is Pirate Captain Wolfdietrich Säbelmeier.
Gonna take care of a few other errands here at home, might have time to go through the tapes of JHH I got.
Hope this helps, and have a good weekend everyone.