Muppet Listings 15.0

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
There should be a second entry for Scudge from Ed Sullivan, or should it's designation be changed from SS to ES?
There should be a second entry for Thudge from Ed Sullivan, or should it's designation be changed from The Great Santa Claus Switch to ES?
I think both should be designated under ES.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, just a bit confused now. Exactly where did Scudge and Thudge make their appearances? Did Thudge appear in The Great Santa Claus Switch or did he appear on Ed Sullivan first? Did Scudge appear on SS or Ed Sullivan first? Just tryin' to make sense of these two entries and if it'd be better to switch their current designations.
Hope to hear from you guys soon, have a good night.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK, just a bit confused now. Exactly where did Scudge and Thudge make their appearances? Did Thudge appear in The Great Santa Claus Switch or did he appear on Ed Sullivan first? Did Scudge appear on SS or Ed Sullivan first? Just tryin' to make sense of these two entries and if it'd be better to switch their current designations.
Hope to hear from you guys soon, have a good night.
Both Scudge and Thudge first appear in "Ed Sullivan". Scudge then appears in the first season of "Sesame Street" and Thudge then appears in "The Great Santa Claus Switch".

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Boris shouldn't be listed with TMS because he's not a Muppet. He was portrayed by Peter Sellers.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... Talked to BlueAM about that entry. There is one character known as Boris portrayed by Peter Sellers from his TMS episode, which isn't listed. But there's another gypsy-like character named Boris from TMS that BlueAM described for me. Not sure if I have that descript saved on my home computer, but it's been taken care of and Boris will stay listed.
Finished adding all the stuff from Muppets Magic & Ed Sullivan, we're one away from 3100 entries. Course, I'm gonna separate the members of the Fry Girls, so that'll take the list up to 3103. And then it's a matter of adding all the stuff from the tapes I got from MuppetDude once I watch them. Gonna focus on a few other projects for the time being, but I look forward to any other contributions you guys have to make to the list.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
King Rupert from "Hey Cinderella" should be changed to King Goshposh.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Have to check if I have the descript of Boris that BlueAM sent me. If not, guess I could ask again for further clarification. As to King Rupert from Hey Cinderella! If he were changed to "King Goshposh", then his designation would have to be changed to Tales of the Tinkerdee. The other reason why I'm not gonna do that is cause the same puppet was used as King Rupert II in TFP. So that leads one to wonder, who was King Rupert I? Well, we could infer that the King Goshposh puppet was used as the king in Hey Cinderella! and though they didn't say it he could be King Rupert I. Course, since a dynastic line of royalty isn't started until the second monarch who takes the same name as the previously named monarch of the same name, it also makes sense that he be listed as "King Rupert".
Hope this helps settle things and have a good night.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
King Goshposh resembled King Rupert without white fringe arount the head.