1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Legos

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Feb 28, 2012.

1. beakerslover812

beakerslover812 New Member

these are amazing. i'm considering signing up for the website multiple times to put as many "supports" in as possible. seriously though. i want
  2. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

the project is now up to 1,229 supporters AND LEGO HAS MADE A OFFICIAL COMMENT on the project go and check it out :);):D:cool::halo:
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  3. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Yup, it's at 1234 now...which has a nice ring to it. A nicer ring would be 12345. :) I'm very happy that LEGO has now officially commented--some projects have the plug pulled on them at this point. But we have the blessing to keep going. Share the link with your family, friends, enemies, teachers, students....anyone with an e-mail address. :)
  4. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Stuart--I have had feedback from people who work for/with LEGO that have encouraged me to keep on going, which is nice. They can't give it through official channels of course, but they've been very nice. Exactly how I'd want LEGO corporate to be. And do your illustrations end up in the LEGO Club Magazine, or where would I know them from? I love the design end of the LEGO world--having you illustrate Muppet LEGO someday would be amazing. I hope you get every chance to do that. :D
  5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

What happened is that Simon Pegg (star of Shaun of the Dead) was on a talk show and mentioned the proposal, and all of his fans went and voted. If only there were a way to reach all of the Muppet fans out there...
    DannyRWW likes this.
  6. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

I have started to share the link with freinds and siblings and already got my brother and my classmates to support this awesome project
  7. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

See? If every person that voted for it just got NINE other people...lol. I'm kidding. I'm kind of kidding. I'm not really kidding.
  8. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Man, I'd love to see a lego Pigs in Space set. And a backstage one. Even a Muppet theater. Maybe even and Electric Mayhem bus.
  9. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I'll be adding more to the proposal in November...stay tuned! :)
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  10. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

cant wait you should add some sets from the new movie :p
  11. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

There are some from the new movie in the works. Gotta get Walter and 80s Robot in there somehow!
  12. muppetlover123

there are gonna be in your November update? im curious :p can you give somewhat of a sneak peak...?

were you thinking about doing this set from the movie...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]also were you thinking maybe tuxedo figures?
  13. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

They'll be included sometime between now and January. ...the beauty of LEGO is that if they made the Muppets, you could switch their clothing around however you wanted to--there have been many different tuxedo minifigures over the years, so the customizing of tuxedo Muppets would be pretty darn easy...
  14. muppetlover123

:fanatic: im getting a little waltered over here haha
    Walter and Mo Frackle like this.
  15. Walter

Walter Active Member

I would love to see a special "Kermit's office" playset from the movie with Deadly, Bobo, Walter, Statler, and Waldorf!
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  16. muppetlover123

Me too
    Walter likes this.
  17. muppetlover123

18. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Took a little work to find the official comment, so here it is below....
    "You've done a lot of work capturing the Muppets as LEGO minifigs. It would certainly be fun to see a LEGO set based on these classic, lovable characters.
    Good luck on your journey to 10,000 supporters!
    The LEGO CUUSOO Team"
  19. ibbeenyr

ibbeenyr New Member

Just signed up and supported! Keeping my fingers crossed!
  20. Sewpurpleducks

Sewpurpleducks New Member

Just created an account. How do I show I support this endeavor? I would LOVE to see the Muppets made into Legos. My kids and I watch the old seasons on DVD all the time.