Muppet Labs Game

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fun and Games Killer v. 1.0 is the most, ooh ho yes, most exciting of our new gadgety devices. Is there a game you have always wanted to destroy? Monopoly, is the one taht Beaker chose, because he always wins, and I always, oooh ho yes, loose to him...uh hum. So, today he has decided to get rid of this game once and for all time, with this wonderfull machine. Simply insert one copy of the game here...

..and then hand another copy to your assistant. Then press this, where is it? Ah yes, this button...

..and boom, walla! Both copies explode in a giant poof of smoke, and, er, where's Beaker gone?

Next: The Flipping Pizza Popper...

P

Philo and Gunge

Tired of making burned pizzas in the oven? Or waiting a half-hour to wait for pizza? Well, with the Flipping Pizza Popper it does that all instantly. Simply put a pizza in our toaster-like box. For this we will use Beaker instead of a pizza. (Beaker pops out covered in pepperoni and shaped like a circle) Beaker! What happend to you?

Next Machine: MuppetCrypts/MuppetsInTheRye Extreminator

Beauregard

Reaction score
WARNING: As the unoficial Game Master of this game, I have to say Philo taht almost all of your ideas for machines have been against those two, or involving teh Game's forum. Would you please Cut It Out.

NEXT MACHINE: The Rose Petal Beatle Terminator

P

Philo and Gunge

Tired of rose petal bugs taking over your home? Well then, with Muppet Labs' Rose Petal Beatle Terminator you'll never have to worry about that again. Simply put this nozel onto your home and when they come by... KA-BLOOEY! Their dead!

Next Machine: Kashinelfliz Sandwich Butter

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, wow, ohw this new little gadgetmagiggy is more exciting than even I can express, so Beaker, over to you:

Beaker: Meep, meep, mip! Meepmeep meepp meeeeep!

:confused: Indeed 'meep' is right, oh tall squeaky one. So, please watch carefully.

*Ka-Boom!*

:eek: Meep! *cough* Meepers!

:confused: Oh beeping thing...

Next: Micro Word Depressor

P

Philo and Gunge

:confused: Always wanted to make those micro words cry? Well with Muppet Labs' Micro Word Depressor... YOU CAN! Simpy write something down and scan it on our little machine here and... Beakie, will you demonstarte. (Beaker scans a word and Mirco Words come out of the screen on the machine)

Micro Words: We know all about you little deperessor plan. ATTACK! (Micro words attack Muppet Labs)

:confused: That's all for today on Muppet Labs.

Next Machine: Relaxatron 600

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Ok,this is my first one,that I think I can muster one up,so be patient.

Dr. Honeydew: Welcome to Muppet Labs,where the future *wiggles fingers* is being made today. You all know my assistant Beaker?

Beaker: Meep,meep.

Dr. Honeydew: Well,here is our latest and greatest invention.The Relaxatron 600. Yes,the Relaxatron 600 is a scientific wonder. Just imagine,a machine that can easily *wiggles fingers* melt your stress away. Ok Beaker,just step into the Relaxatron 600 & we'll begin the relaxation process.

:: Beaker steps into machine ::

Dr. Honeydew: I shall now turn the machine on,like so *pushing blue button* & you will see Beaker's stress instantly melt away.Right Beakie?

:: Beaker begins to shrink or 'melt' into nothingness ::

Dr. Honeydew: There you have it ladies and gents,Beaker is now stress free! ::looking around:: Beaker? Now where did he go to?

<we hear a tiny set of meeps coming from the floor>

Dr. Honeydew: Well,that's our day here,at Muppet Labs. Beaker?

next machine: Gum Taste-Stretcher 5000

Jonathan

Reaction score
Gum Taste-Stretcher 5000

Ever wonder what a new flavor gum tased like but your to scared to try it?
well we got the machen for you. this machine first stretches out the gum numerious times untill the gum has the "pre-chued". Then the gum is ruped on a REAL HUMAN TUG each machien has. the machen then tells you how the gum tasted

Next Invention: The Ultimate Puppeter 80000

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Ultimate in Puppeters! Have your arms ever started to ache after just minutes in a Puppet? Well, here in Muppet Labs we have the answer for you. As beaker will demonstrate, with his little, ahh how cute, teddy bear, all you have to do is insert your puppet, or teddy, in here...ah yes, and then press this...uh huh...turn that....um hm...spin, er, the thinggerme, and pull this lever.

And..oh dear.

Next: Rioting Mashed Potato Eater

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Greetings once again and welcome to Muppet Labs where the future is being made today. I am Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and this is my faithful assistant, Beaker! Say hello, Beakie.

Mee meee.

Good work, Beaker!

Meemoo.

Friends, have you ever been cooking a great Sothern Soul Food Supper and realized that the potatoes were just 'eyeing' you? That they are ready to picket because they realize that they're next in the boiling pot of water? Well, you no longer have to worry about those riotous potatoes any longer!

Meeooo Meep?

No, Beaker, you don't! Today, we present you with the "Rioting Mashed Potato Eater." All you have to do is add the angry potatoes and this machine does the rest of the work for you.

Simply open the Angry Riotous Potato Entry door at the top of the machine, drop in the potatoes where, for approximately one minute they will listen to soothing classical music to soften them up a bit, then they will drop down into the px400 Steamer Box where they will be immediately be moistened through-and-through prior to being sent into the Slice/Dice/Crush/n/Mush-ater-box and be turned into Mashed Potatoes, then they come out the end on a little spoon and are fed to you!

Yes, friends, we have made it simple for you to avoid those "Hater Taters."

And now, Beaker will demonstrate the Rioting Mashed Potato Eater. Go ahead, Beaker.

Mee meep.

Now, you see Beaker approaching the Rioting Potatoes and...

MEEE MEEEE!!!

no, Beaker, YOU grab THEM. Beaker, you're doing this all wrong! You don't let them grab you like that. Take the upper hand and...Beaker! Get out of that machine! Don't let those potatoes do that to...you...and...hey! Oh, dear!

Well, friends, looks like we may need to do some more work on our device here, but tune in next time where we introduce you to the Muppet Labs' Poodle Poofer.

For now, I'm going to go listen to some soothing classical music, get steamed through-and-through, and mashed. *Sigh*

MEEEEE!!