Muppet Labs Game

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
(By Beauregard)

:confused: Greetings, and welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is being made today. I am Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and this is my fateful--oh, sorry--faithful assistant, Beaker.

:eek: Meep mee!
----------------------------------
GAME RULES:

The player will create the name of a Muppet Labs invention and post it on the game. In the style of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, the next player has to come up with a detailed, and good, description of the Muppet Labs invention before submitting their post (describing how it works and why), and will also list a NEW Muppet Labs invention for the next person to describe.

Based on Beauregard's example:

THE PENGUIN CRUSH-O-MATIC
The Honeydew-esque description:

Have you ever noticed how your personal penguin happens to be moping around the house, lonely and depressed only to discover that the object of his affection, the neighbor's female pet penguin, happens to not love him? Well, now your penguin can crush his disappointment forever as Muppet Labs presents the Penguin Crush-o-Matic. Yes, friends, this little beauty of a machine will entice your neighbor's pet penguin to fall in love with your own penguin in the matter of minutes. Watch now as we demonstrate:

First we turn on the machine, second we wait. Notice the lovely Lawrence Welk Champagne Music eminating from our love machine and drifting toward the neighbor's yard where LO! his female penguin has taken notice of the love song and is looking our way! Here she comes now! Our own penguin has realized that she is on the way and just look how he perks up!! Yes, friends, we are seeing science in action as we bring these two love birds together!

Oh, uh, Beaker. Put those penguins down. And stop kissing me!!
So, basically, you're taking a title that someone creates and writing a short script for a Muppet Labs sketch.

So, next post starts the game!!

P

Princeton

:confused: : Ever want to watch a show that was sadly taken off the air, but would begin a new life in syndication, only to find out that the channel that it's on is not available in your area? Well, worry not, because Muppet Labs is proud to present the TV 4000! Yes, no matter what show you're looking for, you'll find it on one of its 4000 channels. Hey, it's not called the TV 4000 for nothing; with 4000 channels you're sure to find your favorite show! So sit back, relax, and enjoy a long lost episode of Herman's Head, My Mother The Car, or whatever!

Next invention: The Hat Picker 200

Beth C

Reaction score
Oh Fozzie, I fell off my chair laughing at the sample posts! Beaker kissing Bunsen! Way too funny.

I'm gonna take a stab at this.

:confused: Have you ever had the problem with picking out just the right hat to go with your outfit of the day? Well, Muppet Labs has solved your problem. With a simple flip of the switch, the Hat Picker 200 will not only pick out a correct hat, it will also place it gently on your head.

Beaker will now demonstrate.

:eek: Meeep meep! *flips switch*

:confused: See how Beaker is dressed in cowboy clothes? See the hat picker choosing the correct cowboy hat? Now watch it place it gently on Beaker's head. *the machine then proceeds to jam the hat down so hard that Beaker's head pops out the top and he is now wearing the hat around his shoulders* Um..oh dear. Maybe it still needs a bit of work.

Next Machine The Frog Cleaner

P

Philo and Gunge

Ever wanted to clean up those gunky frogs, well this machine takes care of that. Simply place the frog into are 3-room machine, first the frog will be soaked in lukewarm water, then the frog will be soaked from head to toe in shampoo and then will be dried off in the hot tub inside.

Next machine: Muppet Maker 10.6

P

Princeton

Can you not decide on your favorite Muppet? If so, the Muppet Maker 10.6 is the machine for you! Simply press the button with Kermit's face on it and out pops a Muppet with different features of your favorites. Any combination is possible. For example, your Muppet could have Beaker's hair, Kermit's eyes, Piggy's nose, Fozzie's ears, and Janice's mouth all in one Muppet! The possibilities are endless!

Next invention: The Potato Thrower 3000

P

Philo and Gunge

Tired of weakly throwing potatos? Well this throws potatos right at your friends. Use it at parties, BBQ's and other random places.

Next machine: Egg Sucker

Beauregard

Reaction score
Here in the Muppet Labs we can finally teach your Grandpa to suck eggs. Here, is a lovely friendly chicken, who will very kindly provide the egg.

*points to Camilla, who is sat on the top of a long spiral tube*

And here, is Beaker taking the place of your Grandpa.

*Beaker is stood below the long green tube, wlookig up*

And when I press this button.

*presses large red button*

The machine will suck an egg right from the chicken, and it will slide down the long windy narrow tube, landing in beaker's mouth.

*A large golden egg smacks Beaker on the head, and knocks him out*

Alternatly...

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR: The Great Globe Trotter 20 and 2

P

Philo and Gunge

Ever wanted to explore the world without leaving home? Well, with Muppet Labs' The Great Globe Trotter 20 and 2 you won't have to worry. Our vechile here can simulate a jeep going around your favorite country of interest as my assistant Beaker will demonstarte. You could have lunch, buy souviners, spend the night and all with a click of a button. Beaker! Put your seatbelt on, our tossing yourself too much!

Next machine: Fun & Games Killer Version 1.0